Nazca Mummies (updated)

This is all over the paranormal posts. Weigh in here. What do you think?

Last edited:

i breathed a sigh of relief when i realized this was NOT a review of the Mummy Tom Cruise debacle. I'm open to this mummy

The man in the video seems credible to me. I would like to see a DNA analysis by two independent laboratories before I am 100 percent convinced that this is real.

The man in the video seems credible to me. I would like to see a DNA analysis by two independent laboratories before I am 100 percent convinced that this is real.
Unfortunately This guy is notorious for fakes. He's had several now that have been proven fabricated. I'm highly skeptical

Mummy Congress Not Buying Peruvian 3-Fingered Mummies | Mysterious Universe

Excerpt:

“Based on the X-ray of this hand and using basic comparative anatomy, I identify the bones that make it up and show that, one, the hand is formed by at least two human individuals and, two, that each finger has two human metacarpals – an absolute anatomical and evolutionary aberration. This is not an opinion, it is the result of anatomical-comparative analysis. This shameless assembly is the scientific evidence that Maussan’s team defends as authentic. I simply can not bear to put up a lie of this magnitude through the manipulation of scientific evidence.”

The English translation of the Spanish language “Declaration Of The Scientific Community Regarding The Fraud Of Extraterrestrial Mummies” (no question what their conclusion is) on Facebook gets right to the point as well:

“In the last few months, the alleged discovery of “extraterrestrial mummies” in our country has been publicized through an irresponsible, organized disinformation campaign.”

After looking at the X-rays of the mummies, the Congress concludes that what is inside are undoubtedly:

“… pre-Columbian human remains – Cultural Patrimony of the Nation -, maliciously manipulated and even mutilated to obtain an ‘ad hoc’ appearance for commercial exploitation.”

In case you haven’t been keeping up, Gaia.com is charging fees to watch the video series showing the study of the mummies. The members of the Congress work hard to stop the looting and trafficking of human remains, which they believe this is. Not only does it break the law, the Congress sees it as a worse offense:

“… the criminal abuse of corpses for petty ends violates human dignity in a profound way. Thus, exploitation of pre-Columbian mummies carried out by this organization, attacks and particularly offends the Andean Culture, implying that its achievements were due to an alleged ‘alien aid’.”

Will this declaration stop Jamie Maussan and Gaia.com from continuing with their pay-to-view series and so-called scientific study? Probably not. One Facebook post doesn’t have that kind of power … does it?

Anything with Jamie Maussan involved I would be totally skeptical of......Especially since the Roswell Slides debacle in Mexico back in 2015....

Reactions: Debi