Reaction score
BOOM! Mystery blasts rattling the globe

BOOM! Mystery blasts rattling the globe
From Alabama to Idaho to Michigan to Russia to Denmark

Was it a supersonic aircraft?

A meteor?

A ground explosion?

The end of the world as we know it?

Those are the questions experts and non-experts around the world are asking themselves in recent weeks as curiously loud mystery BOOMS have not only been hear around the world, but felt – shaking buildings and rattling nerves from Alabama to Michigan, Idaho to California, Russia to Denmark.

The Alabama boom last Tuesday at 1:39 CST was heard and felt through 11 counties, but an earthquake event has been ruled out.

The day after Alabamans were shaken by that incident, something similar occurred in Idaho. No explanation has been forthcoming from law enforcement officials there.

Then, last Saturday, much the same thing was reported in Michigan, according to various local newscast. Still no explanation.

WXYZ in Detroit said the reports came in from the towns of Wyandotte, Ecorse, Lincoln Park and many others. Wyandotte Police said the loud boom did not originate in their city. Ecorse Police also said their officers heard and felt it inside their police station, but they were not able to pinpoint the source of the sound, saying it did not happen in Ecorse.

Southern New Jersey had baffled residents on Oct. 25 who called 9-1-1 centers. It was also heard and felt in the Philadelphia area. An earthquake was ruled out. There was speculation about a sonic boom from military aircraft flying out of the Naval Air Station near the Patuxent River in eastern Maryland. But a public affairs officer from the base said there were no aircraft flying in the area that morning. There is also speculation about an inversion, which happens when a layer of warmer air sits over a layer of cooler air, magnifying the sound of an aircraft miles away.

The same day – a world away – residents in Sydney, Australia’s inner west and outer southern suburbs were awakened to extremely loud explosion sounds, leaving some fearing for their lives.

According to news reports, savage bomb-like booms echoed across the city and as far as 30 miles to the south. Powerful cracking sounds shook homes and buildings and were joined by bursts of blinding white light, likened to the flash of a speed camera. The sounds have been attributed to a lightning storm. But some aren’t buying it … because there was no lightning seen.

Similar reports in the last week were reported in Russia, Denmark, Florida, Louisiana and Texas.

On Nov. 8, there were reports in Tennessee.

On Nov. 4, in Bend, Oregon.

On Nov. 3, in Minnesota.

On Nov. 2, in San Diego.

So, what’s going on?

Conspiracy theorists are jumping in with chatter about an alien invasion.

Others are talking about secret military experiments.

Numerous websites are cropping up to chronicle the events and exchange information.

But no one is coming up with official explanations for most of the events.

The experts are as baffled as the residents experiencing the disconcerting sounds and earthquake-like shocks that accompany them.

wow, I wonder if there could be a connection with the "earthquake warning for 2018" post, maybe a buildup of sorts. a lot of these states lie just inside or border the north American craton , could it be pressure in the plates building up?, the article stated its not quakes but could it be a lead up of activity..... I cant remember the full details but last year a group was doing a study involving bright flashes of light just before major quakes occurring, kinda makes ya wonder.

wow, I wonder if there could be a connection with the "earthquake warning for 2018" post, maybe a buildup of sorts. a lot of these states lie just inside or border the north American craton , could it be pressure in the plates building up?, the article stated its not quakes but could it be a lead up of activity..... I cant remember the full details but last year a group was doing a study involving bright flashes of light just before major quakes occurring, kinda makes ya wonder.
I agree with you, Paul. I wonder if there is a connection as well. Here's a new one to add to the list here as possibly connected.

Seafloor sediments show the ingredients for 'The Big One' | Daily Mail Online

I saw the bright flashes of lights story. It may be on here somewhere. At that time they were calling them earthquake lights but weren't sure of the cause. We're also hearing the loud booms out of nowhere. And the sun is acting weird. Put that all together and we are seeing some rather extreme earth changes.

OK, Paul. Listened to a show last night that gave me another option here. What about CERN? Has it done something? Opened something? Affected the earth?

Reactions: Paulm
OK, Paul. Listened to a show last night that gave me another option here. What about CERN? Has it done something? Opened something? Affected the earth?

who knows what actually goes on with CERN, they've probably opened up quite a few doors that shouldn't have been opened, lol.... been a lot of stories of time travel lately, seems I heard somewhere that if time travel were possible it would be because of the L.H.C. and therefore that would be the furthest point back you could travel,(the date it first went online.)

At work right now so will have to listen to the link you posted later tonight.

Reactions: Debi
Mystery Boom Rocks Colorado

The state of Colorado is the latest location to experience the baffling 'mystery boom' phenomenon that is seemingly occurring more frequently than ever.

Residents in a number of Colorado cities and towns were rocked on Monday evening when they heard a pair of loud, unexplained sounds that many witnesses likened to that of an explosion.

As often happens with similar incidents involving the enigmatic and maddening booms, attempts by local media to solve the case have proven to be fruitless.

Both the USGS and an area Air Force base could provide no explanation for the sound which has also stumped meteorologists and other experts.

The circumstances surrounding the Colorado boom closely mirror those of other strange sounds which have been with increasing in frequency in recent years and particularly over the course of 2017.

To that end, this week's case follows similar occurrences in four other states over the last month, including one in Alabama which received a considerable amount of media attention.

And, incredibly, it is believed that the sound heard in Colorado constitutes the 65th such case of a mystery boom to be reported this year.

Skeptics say that the phenomenon is likely caused by a variety of different scenarios such as military aircraft creating a sonic boom, meteors descending to the Earth, and other prosaic events.

While that may very well be the case, one can't help but wonder why there now appears to be a proverbial boom in reports of these strange sounds across the country and around the world.

Whether it's simply because of an increased awareness of the phenomenon or if there is something more suspicious and worrisome at work may be as mysterious as the sounds themselves.

I wonder if these sounds/vibrations are happening on magnetic ley lines?

The strange sounds from the sky started back in 2008 and are still recorded today in 2017 on videos by people all around the world.

Reactions: NobleHouse