MYSTERIOUS MATTERS NEW SHOW

John loves Bob as an interviewer. You can tell by how he shares details about himself that don't come out in other interviews.

fb-png.6322

Reactions: Mokey and 7Critter
John loves Bob as an interviewer. You can tell by how he shares details about himself that don't come out in other interviews.

fb-png.6322
A good host understands there is a layer of intimacy between them, the guest and the audience.
This is something Ian once said to me,and Hogue on our first show together...but I never understood it.
It isn't something a host can understand until he develops that ability to understand and potentially create an air of intimacy.

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
A good host understands there is a layer of intimacy between them, the guest and the audience.
This is something Ian once said to me,and Hogue on our first show together...but I never understood it.
It isn't something a host can understand until he develops that ability to understand and potentially create an air of intimacy.
And you can really hear it in this interview. John opens up in a way you don't usually hear.

And you can really hear it in this interview. John opens up in a way you don't usually hear.
He actually told me he wished I had kept recording because we got much deeper after the show ended.

He actually told me he wished I had kept recording because we got much deeper after the show ended.
A little birdie told me we can look forward to more in the future...lol

A little birdie told me we can look forward to more in the future...lol
Yep!
John and I will be back together two days in a row come November.
November 14th and 15th.

Reactions: Debi
link doesn't work for me...crapola