my ghost picture

shadoworb

Reaction score
Hey guys so im new here but a little bit of a back story about myself

"im mark im 27 and live in the UK growing up i believe i used to see an old women in our flat and in the end it got so bad my mum called people in who apparently get rid of sprints and such for years after that i never even looked into ghosts or thought about them in any way but recently a friend passed away and it got me thinking about life after death

anyway 2 years ago my sister lost her new born now this is where it gets creepy my friend took 2 pictures and this what appears to be a man in a suit above a grave is in the picture and i have sent this picture off to people to tell me if its some sort of trick of the camera and also put it though photoshop sites hoping for this to be some sort of fake but honestly i have found nothing and this picture still creeps me out till this day and its one of the best pictures i have seen and it gives me hope that when we die our souls don't

the ghost man is in the top right very faint but you can make it out. i would love your insights into this but i have also just bought a doll off ebay said to be a vessel for a girl called nina

Attachments

• 10306247_763792696993931_8980828132330311489_n.jpg
    10306247_763792696993931_8980828132330311489_n.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 272
Reactions: Paintman and Debi
Hey guys so im new here but a little bit of a back story about myself

"im mark im 27 and live in the UK growing up i believe i used to see an old women in our flat and in the end it got so bad my mum called people in who apparently get rid of sprints and such for years after that i never even looked into ghosts or thought about them in any way but recently a friend passed away and it got me thinking about life after death

anyway 2 years ago my sister lost her new born now this is where it gets creepy my friend took 2 pictures and this what appears to be a man in a suit above a grave is in the picture and i have sent this picture off to people to tell me if its some sort of trick of the camera and also put it though photoshop sites hoping for this to be some sort of fake but honestly i have found nothing and this picture still creeps me out till this day and its one of the best pictures i have seen and it gives me hope that when we die our souls don't

the ghost man is in the top right very faint but you can make it out. i would love your insights into this but i have also just bought a doll off ebay said to be a vessel for a girl called nina
Hi Shadow, and welcome to the forum! Hey, we have a professional photographer here who knows his stuff. He's not here much this week, but I'll tag this to get his take on it
His name is T-Bob. He flies through off and on so we'll see what he can see on it.

So glad to have you with us!

I'm looking at the man in the suit, and I have to tell you, the man is out of whack from an anatomy viewpoint. The body is too short to have the head be that high. The arms are too low to have shoulders reach the level of the head that you see.

I'm looking at the man in the suit, and I have to tell you, the man is out of whack from an anatomy viewpoint. The body is too short to have the head be that high. The arms are too low to have shoulders reach the level of the head that you see.
I don't think that is what he's talking about. On the right side is a very faint image of a man wearing a shirt and tie at least, just above the tombstones. I think this is what shadoworb is referring to because he said "very faint".

upload_2017-11-2_23-19-13.png

Hi shadoworb,

First, I'm really sorry about your sister's loss. I can't even imagine a loss more painful than the loss of a newborn.

Secondly, welcome to the forum! This is very interesting, the image in the photo. As Debi replied, maybe T-Bob will have some insight into the image.

I don't know about buying anything that might be a vessel for someone. I'd be too creeped out over that and bringing unwanted spirits into my home. I have enough junk in my house already, I don't need body-less spirits running around too! :p:eek:

Reactions: Paintman
Welcome Shadow and thanks for sharing.
I can see the faint image you mentioned. Nice of him to dress up.

As for this being proof of life after death ? I think this is one of many signs that life continues. Debi has a post here on the Scole expiroments that are amazing. I think it is something you would find valadating on life after death.
As to who it is or why he’s there ? I would see if it could be a deceased realarive. If not it may be someone just hanging out near his body and you will never know. Perhaps he appeared to be a validation for you !

As for the doll, bad idea and I advise you to turn it around and send it back ASAP. Sorry to be blunt but that’s the best advice you will get. Bringing in a spirit could have terrible results for you and whoever lives with you.

Hey guys thank you for the lovely warm welcome, i have asked relatives even gone though the whole ancestry route and no one knows who he may be, i like that it gives me peace of mind knowing its life after death :), i will have to check Debi's post out :D,

i understand where you are coming from with the doll Lynne :), i will do that to be on the safe side, i know it sounds crazy but i want to experience paranormal stuff and learn to understand it better just today i learned people actually learn to capture ghosts in vessels i never knew that before

Reactions: Lynne
Hi, Shadoworb. I'm looking at the picture and see what you are talking about. I believe the bottom part, coat and tie are part of a power line or pipeline right-of-way. And the very faint image of the head above that, I would guess is the result of pareiodolia, too. Others here will likely have alternative explanations.

Reactions: 7Critter
i learned people actually learn to capture ghosts in vessels i never knew that before
Shadow, please, please, please do not try this. This is considered to be occult magic, and it's honestly an unethical and very dangerous thing to do. Trapping any spirit in anything is the equivalent of holding someone hostage. The goal of the paranormal world is to send spirits on to the otherside (or whatever is out there) and to get a better understanding of all that is unexplained. There are also negative beings or energy out there as well and that can be extremely dangerous to work with unless you are trained.

You can learn much about the paranormal by studying it further and get a good basic understanding of it. After that, if you wish to try ghosthunting/investigations with an established group, that would be the next step. The paranormal is a very large field with many areas to it and some can be dangerous. I'm 64 and been involved in it since I was 5....please listen to a bit of experience here from the many members that have much knowledge to share with you.

And sorry I got the wrong focus point on the pic!

Reactions: shadoworb
Hi, Shadoworb. I'm looking at the picture and see what you are talking about. I believe the bottom part, coat and tie are part of a power line or pipeline right-of-way. And the very faint image of the head above that, I would guess is the result of pareiodolia, too. Others here will likely have alternative explanations.
Good analysis , but I still see a man :D

Reactions: Debi