Music favorites (add on list)

Van Morrison describes how many members feel about the ParaNormalForum.

this song reminds me of when I am unable to spend time on the forum like I have in the past like when i see a paranormal show/movie I think maybe you have all seen it or I feel like you are all with me.

Reactions: Debi
this song reminds me of when I am unable to spend time on the forum like I have in the past like when i see a paranormal show/movie I think maybe you have all seen it or I feel like you are all with me.

We miss you when you're not here, Armand! Wish you could spend more time with us. And we're always with you! (Check behind the curtains...;))

Reactions: Lynne
I ran across this while getting my fill of Crystal Gayle this morning. Beautiful song, beautiful singer ( inside and out). It reminds us to be thankful that that family sticks by us in times of need.

' Til I Gain Control Again

Lyrics

Just like the sun over the mountain top
You know I'll always come again
You know I love to spend my morning time
Like sunlight dancing on your skin
I've never gone so wrong as to telling lies to you
What you've seen is what I've been
There is nothing I could hide from you
You see me better than I can
Out on the road that lies before me now
There are some turns where I will spin
I only hope that you can hold me now
Till I can gain control again
Like a lighthouse you must stand alone
Landmark the sailor's journeys end
No matter what sea I've have been sailing on
I'll always roll this way again
Out on the road that lies before me now
There are some turns where I will spin
I only hope that you can hold me now
Till I can gain control again
Songwriters: Rodney J. Crowell

Reactions: Lynne and Debi

"Flying Sorcery" by Al Stewart was inspired by Amy Johnson, the famed British-born aviatrix who became the first woman to fly solo to Australia. Johnson herself followed in the footsteps of Harriet Quimby, the American journalist who was both the first woman to be granted a pilot's license in the United States and the first to fly the English Channel.