Move over Einstein. Look on the horizon...it's George Noory!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. Whorge strikes again. First, he dropped the guest on 9/23, Stewart Pearce who was supposed to be on 2 hours. He only got 1 hour of Noory's fifth grade questions, one of which was 'are angels evil' (eyeroll). Then on the September 1st show with William Henry, snoory again has to ask about evil beings when no one was bringing them up. Seriously, when is Noory going to be shown the door? I only listen to 3 or 4 shows a month if the guest sounds interesting because I can't stomach Noory every night. Yet snoory manages to suck any intelligent conversation from any show he hosts. What an idiot. :mad:

Ugh. Whorge strikes again. First, he dropped the guest on 9/23, Stewart Pearce who was supposed to be on 2 hours. He only got 1 hour of Noory's fifth grade questions, one of which was 'are angels evil' (eyeroll). Then on the September 1st show with William Henry, snoory again has to ask about evil beings when no one was bringing them up. Seriously, when is Noory going to be shown the door? I only listen to 3 or 4 shows a month if the guest sounds interesting because I can't stomach Noory every night. Yet snoory manages to suck any intelligent conversation from any show he hosts. What an idiot. :mad:
I heard that! He's been on a demon type kick for awhile now (I hear him more than I wish to) and it appears he wants to push his own theories over that of the guests. I can't remember who it was last week, but I'm pretty sure one of the guests was talking through gritted teeth at one point. I was kind of waiting for the guest to blow up. Didn't happen but man, sure wish it would.

I heard that! He's been on a demon type kick for awhile now (I hear him more than I wish to) and it appears he wants to push his own theories over that of the guests. I can't remember who it was last week, but I'm pretty sure one of the guests was talking through gritted teeth at one point. I was kind of waiting for the guest to blow up. Didn't happen but man, sure wish it would.
The problem is, Coast reaches about 2.5 million (down from Art's 10 million) so most authors will put up with a drooling imbecile like Noory for the additional book sales. Noory also does that "puking" thing they used to teach dj's where it sounds like they are dry heaving while they talk. I don't know who came up with that little gem, but Noory, being the slow witted automaton that he is, follows this style of talking on air.

Reactions: surge and Debi
BTW, his theory appears to be that all angels were actually aliens so therefore there are bad angels. I don't think he believes there might be a separation of the two entities and he's been pushing that on all the guests.

What an idiot. I am in a mood today and his stupidity isn't helping.

What an idiot. I am in a mood today and his stupidity isn't helping.
LOL! I listened to an old Art Bell show last night from 11 to 1AM. KLBJ out of Austin plays Art's old shows every Saturday night at that time. I was blown away with the differences in style. You know, everything that Art said and did used the word "WE", like we're all in it together with Art. "WE" were a team with him. Snoory is all "I, me, I, ME" and it's like he builds a wall. I looked at the C2C web page and his face is plastered on there 5 times. Yup, 5. It's all about the Snoorge.

Snorge is now telling Henry (9/1 show) how much he misses Sitchin. Really, George? I didn't realize you were such best buds. Noory is so disingenuous.

Reactions: Debi
Snorge is now telling Henry (9/1 show) how much he misses Sitchin. Really, George? I didn't realize you were such best buds. Noory is so disingenuous.
I agree. Even those not psychically inclined should be able to feel the "waves" of dishonesty with him. Oh, the website is now promoting his big Toronto Live Appearance! His guests on stage are Lee Harvey Oswalds ex-lover (no joke!) and R. Gary Patterson, billed as the Fox Mulder of Rock and Roll! Peter Davenport will also be there. And don't forget...he SINGS at every show! I'm sure you'll be buying your tickets soon, right Nekki? lol :p

How soon before he's doing his own bumper music for Coast? :rolleyes:
LOL! Great minds think alike. He does Elvis, Sinatra, and I think Tom Jones, and the bumper music has been slowly adding those "tunes" into the mix. I told you he's probably lining up to do an album. At which point my hubs is going to have to find a new late night talk show to stream cuz I just can't go there. In fact, I actually wish he'd rename the whole program. It's not C2C anymore anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.