More "hubrid" baby claims

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
These women 'had sex with aliens and gave birth to hybrid babies'

Hybrid-Baby-Community.jpg

A group of women are claiming they have children which were fathered by aliens who live with their dads on giant spaceships - and described their sexual encounters with them as the 'best they've ever had'.
The 'Hybrid Baby Community' believe aliens have been harvesting their DNA to create children that combine the best of both human and alien characteristics over a period of several years.
According to two women who claim to have mothered children with aliens, the conceptions happen either through artificial insemination or real sexual encounters.
Former marketing executive Bridget Nielson and video game designer Aluna Verse claim that between them, they have had 13 children with aliens.
Indeed Bridget, 27, said the sex was the 'best ever' and that thousands of women around the world are missing out on such experiences because they have actually had hybrid children with aliens - but don't realise it.
She refutes claims pointing to a lack of evidence of such encounters, saying the extra-terrestrial creatures only take women who, on some level, 'want to be taken'.

Although she lives with her father in the USA in Sedona, Arizona, she claims to have had regular contact with aliens and now has 10 hybrid children - four boys and six girls.
She said: "They are not just taking our children - they are creating a hybrid race to better humanity."
The 'mums' have produced drawings of what their hybrid children look like and while sone have human characteristics, most display reptilian features with big black eyes.
Recalling a sexual encounter with an alien on board a spaceship, Bridget said: "It was a great.
"It was an incredible super primal, super raw, super primal sexual experience.
"There was a really freedom and we were really going for it. It was the best sex I ever had."
Speaking about her own conception, 'mum-of-three alien children' Aluna, 23, from Los Angeles, added: "I was in a classroom setting with other humans.

"All of sudden I'm sat next to this green reptilian creature and immediately I'm so sexually turned on looking at this being.
"I was very surprised. We're making love in this classroom in front of everyone. Everyone turned their attention to us."
She continued: "It sounds crazy and people have asked if I'm off my meds. But this is really happening."

More at site

My first question is are they "patients" of Dr. Jacobs?

Reactions: Mokey
She did this in a classroom in front of people? Wtf is all I'm saying.

Reactions: Debi
I feel like drawing my rendition of a hybrid baby. The artist in me is dying to come out lol

Reactions: Debi
I feel like drawing my rendition of a hybrid baby. The artist in me is dying to come out lol
Don't know if you opened the link, but there are several renditions of hubrids there on the site. ;)

Reactions: Mokey
These women 'had sex with aliens and gave birth to hybrid babies'

Hybrid-Baby-Community.jpg

A group of women are claiming they have children which were fathered by aliens who live with their dads on giant spaceships - and described their sexual encounters with them as the 'best they've ever had'.
The 'Hybrid Baby Community' believe aliens have been harvesting their DNA to create children that combine the best of both human and alien characteristics over a period of several years.
According to two women who claim to have mothered children with aliens, the conceptions happen either through artificial insemination or real sexual encounters.
Former marketing executive Bridget Nielson and video game designer Aluna Verse claim that between them, they have had 13 children with aliens.
Indeed Bridget, 27, said the sex was the 'best ever' and that thousands of women around the world are missing out on such experiences because they have actually had hybrid children with aliens - but don't realise it.
She refutes claims pointing to a lack of evidence of such encounters, saying the extra-terrestrial creatures only take women who, on some level, 'want to be taken'.

Although she lives with her father in the USA in Sedona, Arizona, she claims to have had regular contact with aliens and now has 10 hybrid children - four boys and six girls.
She said: "They are not just taking our children - they are creating a hybrid race to better humanity."
The 'mums' have produced drawings of what their hybrid children look like and while sone have human characteristics, most display reptilian features with big black eyes.
Recalling a sexual encounter with an alien on board a spaceship, Bridget said: "It was a great.
"It was an incredible super primal, super raw, super primal sexual experience.
"There was a really freedom and we were really going for it. It was the best sex I ever had."
Speaking about her own conception, 'mum-of-three alien children' Aluna, 23, from Los Angeles, added: "I was in a classroom setting with other humans.

"All of sudden I'm sat next to this green reptilian creature and immediately I'm so sexually turned on looking at this being.
"I was very surprised. We're making love in this classroom in front of everyone. Everyone turned their attention to us."
She continued: "It sounds crazy and people have asked if I'm off my meds. But this is really happening."

More at site

My first question is are they "patients" of Dr. Jacobs?
I thought many of the pictures "resembled" Dr. Jacobs :eek::eek::eek:

Reactions: Mokey and Debi
I watched a YouTube video where these stills were taken. I wasn't sure how to take it, and why are they always smiling?
Are you familiar with the Dr. Jacobs controversy, Brian? This "theory" is being pushed like crazy right now, especially by Art Bell, as "truth"....with zero facts to back it and a lot of hypnotic suggestions to go with it. Jack Brewer was on with Jim Malliard this week talking about Dr. Jacobs methods. It appears these ladies may be part of that crowd.