More from Venice

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I went through more of my pictures taken from Venice to see if I captured anything. Unfortunately all images I thought would be promising turned up nothing. But one image I took, if I remember correctly, on the Cimitero di San Michele (Cemetery of Saint Michael), turned up an unusual appearance.

The image is of one of the towers of the structure, and upon a closer look at the window, there appears to be an apparition of a woman in the window. When zoomed in, there seems to be a green/grey figure with distinct eyes and hair (or hat), which seems to be of a dated fashion. I showed my mom the zoomed in image but I just told her to look at it, I didn't tell her what I saw or what to look for, and the first thing she pointed out was a woman in the window. I sent the image to a friend who claimed to see the same thing without me even pointing it out. I'm not sure yet whether to confirm it is an apparition or not, so I would like to hear everyone's thoughts on this :)

Here is the full sized image
Church at cemetary.jpg

Here is the photo zoomed into the window. Apologies for the poor quality, I don't have any fancy tools to maintain image quality.
Close up.png

Hmmm....my first question is, what is across the road that might cast a shadow?

Nothing really, that tower is above the surrounding buildings and it can't be a reflection because there is no glass in the window

Reactions: Debi
Hmmm...interesting! The one area of "shadow" looks building like...very square. That's why I asked. Rare to see anything that is squared off in a paranormal manifestation.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
I also noticed that, but the apparition looks very transparent. So the square portion could be part of the building but the part above the square still looks like it has distinct facial features

Reactions: Debi
Ahhh! Cleaned my specs and took a closer look. OK, I can see the face now. Almost a bit angelic looking there.

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Well my mom first thought it looked like Jesus, but when she put her glasses on, she described it as a female with a hat on, I see it more as a female from late 18th or early 19th century based on the patterns around the eyes (I'd assume the hairstyle). But an angelic appearance is an interesting concept.