Montauk Project victim speaks out

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Montauk Project - Victim Exposes Time Travel, Mind Control, Reptilian Aliens, And Greys – Disclose.tv

Montauk Project - Victim Exposes Time Travel, Mind Control, Reptilian Aliens, And Greys

Andy Pero, a survivor of the mind control tactics used in the Montauk Project, shares insights about his experience in the project. Andy Pero underwent a program which used traumatic mind control tactics similar to those used in the Montauk Project.

In an interview (read the full interview below) with Eve Frances Lorgen, Andy Pero shared his experience with trauma-based control of the mind. He recalled sessions where he was tortured and put through shock treatments. This is done to have the ability to reprogram participants to do things they were not able to previous to the programming. Mind control facilities are located all over the country. There is one in Rochester, New York, one in Paramus, New Jersey, Atlanta Georgia, at Dobbins Air Force Base, and one in Montauk, Long Island at Dobbins at Camp Hero.

Andy said that the mind control tactics used are similar to Silva mind control. He said that when under mind control, he was able to do whatever he was instructed to do. This included 200 push-ups for as long as a half an hour. He even lifted a 545-pound barbell, and up to 1,500 pounds while under mind control at a training laboratory near the University of Rochester in New York.

Victim of Montauk Project Voices Concerns Andy said that many people die in the process while undergoing mind control, but there are survivors. One survivor is Duncan Cameron. Another survivor is Kathy O’ Brien, who was also interviewed by Eve Lorgen. Kathy recalled bein picked up by an F-16 fighter plane at the Rochester Airport and taken to a southwester desert for more training, including military training, assassination missions, and obstacle courses. Andy said that the mind control projects aim to create the perfect "Manchurian Candidate." The Greenbaum Speech by D.C. Hammond gives details about what a "Manchurian Candidate" is. The title is "Hypnosis in MPD: Ritual Abuse." Hammond says, "The way you create Manchurian Candidates is you divide the mind." He says, "If you’re going to get an assassin, you’re going to get somebody to go do something, you divide the mind."

Open link for interview transcript

I saved this post to read last because I knew it would be desturbing. I strongly suspect this is true and it's horrifying. These Montauk kids all say the same things. It really all comes down to the war between good and evil. My faith tells me God wins but I can see Evil is having its day.

Also his comments about the grays wanting our emotional essence (soul?), we've heard this before. Are they trying to find a way through hybridization and reincarnation to get back into heaven since their fall from grace? Makes ya wonder.

Reactions: Paintman
Me thinks this person has a rather "vivid" imagination. Hypnosis also is easily manipulated to put or suggest "false memories".

That said, I do believe the alphabet agencies can brainwash/train people to be unwitting assassins.

I do agree with Lynne that it " really all comes down to the war between good and evil. My faith tells me God wins but I can see Evil is having its day."

Me thinks this person has a rather "vivid" imagination. Hypnosis also is easily manipulated to put or suggest "false memories".

That said, I do believe the alphabet agencies can brainwash/train people to be unwitting assassins.

I do agree with Lynne that it " really all comes down to the war between good and evil. My faith tells me God wins but I can see Evil is having its day."
Agreed on all points, Noble. And evil is on the loose for sure.

Reactions: Paintman

I hope your right and that it is just false memories or an vivid imagination. It would truly be monsterous if these things are true.

Nice to see ya Noble.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi