Monday 7 September 2015 with David Paulides

I really enjoyed how David kept control of the interview and did not travel in the direction Art and most listeners wanted him to. Lends much to his character. Case in point, I have done a number of interviews, articles, and TV shows, until one show decided to take my scientific methods and findings, turning them into a conspiracy theory program. That show aired on the Discovery Channel, and then the Military Channel, and still shows today every so often. I get emails, usually after it does. Yikes!
I never did another after that.
David may have frustrated some, but he felt good about what he did, and as a guest, that is important.

I really enjoyed how David kept control of the interview and did not travel in the direction Art and most listeners wanted him to. Lends much to his character. Case in point, I have done a number of interviews, articles, and TV shows, until one show decided to take my scientific methods and findings, turning them into a conspiracy theory program. That show aired on the Discovery Channel, and then the Military Channel, and still shows today every so often. I get emails, usually after it does. Yikes!
I never did another after that.
David may have frustrated some, but he felt good about what he did, and as a guest, that is important.
Thanks for the input, UFOGeek. And welcome to the forum! We are glad to have you with us. Hope we hear more from you!

I would agree.
I am just perplexed with technology available ..for a good 10 years now..data bases for everything from purchasing habits, facial recognition, voice recognition, DNA banks, fingerprint banks, cell phone data banks...etc etc
Why NO data banks with DETAILED information concerning MISSING PEOPLE ?
I imagine there is....somewhere....gathered by "some" agency...
just NOT shared for some reason...
You know (remember) a certain "male" was found in a room..in a building..in "another" country..hint starts with a P..
And we "DON'T have the technology to find a missing person ??
Let alone MANY missing people ??

I sent Art a Wormhole question- Were there any reports of Large Birds in these areas?

He never responded.

(Remember stories- some from Native Americans of Huge Birds of Prey? This could account for no scent trail)

Reactions: Debi
I sent Art a Wormhole question- Were there any reports of Large Birds in these areas?

He never responded.

(Remember stories- some from Native Americans of Huge Birds of Prey? This could account for no scent trail)
That's a very good point, Rolede. I do remember the tales of the birds from my Native heritage.

Did anyone hear go to the Wormhole at all on this show?

I'm honestly not sure, rolede, as I wasn't online for the whole show. Perhaps someone else who was here can answer that one for you.