Miracles or Magik?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, looks for my tap dancing shoes.... some things with the bible are more hard to believe then others... and how it has been repeated twisted to benefit who ever doesnt help with its cause

well, looks for my tap dancing shoes.... some things with the bible are more hard to believe then others... and how it has been repeated twisted to benefit who ever doesnt help with its cause
OK, fair enough. What about "magik"?

Speaking of frequencies ....people collectively can send out waves of thought which can influence the negativity to channel to positive thought , this has been proved ! God in his infinite wisdom created frequencies so we may communicate collectively and singularly ! This is just a taste of Gods power and that his power is exponential , Moses received the power from God to do those "miracles" as did others who healed the blind , the deformed etc , etc. Many in todays world laugh and scoff at such ideas especially the idea of there being a God .

I agree. I've seen it happen and science has now proven this is possible to influence outcomes.

Speaking of frequencies ....people collectively can send out waves of thought which can influence the negativity to channel to positive thought , this has been proved ! God in his infinite wisdom created frequencies so we may communicate collectively and singularly ! This is just a taste of Gods power and that his power is exponential , Moses received the power from God to do those "miracles" as did others who healed the blind , the deformed etc , etc. Many in todays world laugh and scoff at such ideas especially the idea of there being a God .
Is it like when a mother lifts a car off her child?

Is it like when a mother lifts a car off her child?
Mothers protect their children and animals protect their offspring . This is defensive instinct . I take it that this did happen , mother lifting car off of child , as long as it was not a small smart car which she probably could lift by herself ,just enough to release the child. A regular car weighs around 3,000lbs or there abouts , you would need several guys to help you lift one side of the car , the fact she lifted it on her own suggests that there was intervention , question is ....by whom ?

Reactions: Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.