Messages from beyond

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
When the Dead Come Calling – Signs That a Deceased Loved One is Nearby | The Ghost Diaries

Have you ever been given a message from the other side? Has a relative or friend come calling from the other side to guide you? And when they've come calling, have you listened?

The attached article gives some good info on how contact might be made and messages passed to the living. As a Mystic, I'm constantly watching and listening for those messages and often find myself guided in exceptional ways! Sometimes, it's the most subtle messages that bring about the biggest decisions or sudden understanding of a life situation. Sometimes a visitor from the other side just brings a bit of comfort into our life by reminding us that life does go on.

Share with us....ever have a message from beyond the veil?

I have received messages from departed ones thru a living relative. I have even been told by a living relative that a departed one is trying to communicate with me. I have been nudged or pointed in the right direction or felt the presence of a departed one. I am disappointed that I have never consciously received a direct message. I guess that my receptors need fine tuning.

I have received messages from departed ones thru a living relative. I have even been told by a living relative that a departed one is trying to communicate with me. I have been nudged or pointed in the right direction or felt the presence of a departed one. I am disappointed that I have never consciously received a direct message. I guess that my receptors need fine tuning.
The good thing is you still get the message! Even if it's in a round about way, you're still open to it. I've gotten messages thro music, strangers in check out lines, and even right here on the forum. (Some of you have delivered some interesting messages to me!)

Reactions: JoMama and 7Critter
Yeah ,I have told the story before on this site of my cousin coming back to give a message about her kids.This kind of thing does happen .When somebody thinks about seeing relatives that have passed on it all sounds kind of creepy or frightening,but it was not like that at all. Although you can feel the feelings they have when they are talking to you .I could feel her concern for her children as if those were my own feelings.Kind of hard to explain unless you have been through it ,but it wasn't a terrible experience...

I could feel her concern for her children as if those were my own feelings.
I think that this is a form of advanced communication, Grinch, that we as earth bound have forgotten about using. The best way to communicate with someone is to have them "feel" what you feel. This is what it's like being an "empath"....we get the "feeling" of people even without the words sometimes.

I think that this is a form of advanced communication, Grinch, that we as earth bound have forgotten about using. The best way to communicate with someone is to have them "feel" what you feel. This is what it's like being an "empath"....we get the "feeling" of people even without the words sometimes.
To be honest Debi when you posted the empath post a while back I felt like it was put their for me to see(because it was so spot on )Of course being the guy I am ,I had to down play or make jokes about things like this so I can feel somewhat normal .Oh well normal has never been my thing :D

That's the way it works, my friend. When I "find" articles to post here, I spend a lot of time "feeling" them out before I put them on the site. I know this will sound silly to some, but I don't post something unless I get that "feeling" that it's meant to be on the site. I pass many articles up because they don't resonate for me.

And just so you know, you are now the third person who says that article spoke directly to them. I would say that particular one was truly meant to make it on site and I'm really glad you shared that with me.

What Grinch just said. What Debi just said. I get relatives coming over in dreams. I'm really dog-gone happy to see 'em ! Dad, Pop, Godfather, pal at IU, cool Cousin.. childhood friend, baseball team mate, sports-guy whom I was close to,.... Maybe read too much of Sigmund Freud, but I think he was on to something. Just so much more I don't get.