Mermaids - What Are Your Thoughts?

And who can forget this movie? A lot of the younger members here might not know it!

daryl-hannah-600x450.jpg
Well I can't! With respect to later born people, I think we got the best mermaid!

Edit: and The Little Mermaid wasn't in Bladerunner and Kill Bill!

Double edit: Though if they do those in remakes I'd watch it.

Reactions: Seahunter
This was a good read :p!

I know there’s been cave glifs with drawings showing fishlike humanoids. I try to keep an open mind. If we believe in aliens anything is possible I guess.

Reactions: Seahunter
i haven't had this in years!
once i had a mini bottle at home and i replaced the cap with a dropper. i carried that around for my ejuice for my vape. you can imagine the looks i got. because, you know, gotta stay creative
I like The Kraken. I also just got some Bumbu Craft Rum to try and its pretty good.

bumbu-spiced-rum.jpg

Oh, and for all you pumpkin lovers, I recently got some pumpkin spiced rum! I really don't drink very often, I usually get something, try a couple shots and then end up gifting the majority of the bottle to my brother.

43442-1.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh
Oh, and for all you pumpkin lovers, I recently got some pumpkin spiced rum! I really don't drink very often, I usually get something, try a couple shots and then end up gifting the majority of the bottle to my brother.

43442-1.jpg

You should try making your own.....take one bottle clear rum, Bacardi will do, add 1 cinnamon stick, 3 or 4 cloves, 1 or 2 vanilla beans ( whole ), 1 or 2 pinches all spice, close or cork and let sit for three to four weeks,,,, will be similar to capt Morgans but better.....most of the ingredients are to taste but I have found that half a stick of cinnamon is good enough for me, a whole stick is pretty strong........
And I think I recall getting this recipe from a mermaid somewhere off the Bahamas, so now we are back on topic.

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter
You should try making your own.....take one bottle clear rum, Bacardi will do, add 1 cinnamon stick, 3 or 4 cloves, 1 or 2 vanilla beans ( whole ), 1 or 2 pinches all spice, close or cork and let sit for three to four weeks,,,, will be similar to capt Morgans but better.....most of the ingredients are to taste but I have found that half a stick of cinnamon is good enough for me, a whole stick is pretty strong........
And I think I recall getting this recipe from a mermaid somewhere off the Bahamas, so now we are back on topic.
Excellent idea, I never thought of making my own. I do like the Captain Morgan's Private Stock, more so than a lot of the harsher sipping rums.

:p

Pass the bottle Sea. It’s the holidays! I’m not driving lol