Mermaids - What Are Your Thoughts?

Yeah, buzz kill! I want my realistic fantasy mermaid to smell like a fresh spring day, out in the countryside. That or coconut, but not fishy! :p

YES.......a 42' sloop in the Caribbean surrounded by coconut scented diva mermaids and a bottle of spiced rum......that's the dream..

Reactions: Seahunter
YES.......a 42' sloop in the Caribbean surrounded by coconut scented diva mermaids and a bottle of spiced rum......that's the dream..
There you go, now we're gettin' somewhere!

kraken_crop__38592.1499802645.380.500.jpg

Heyo!
Shadow here with a discussion topic.

Mermaids

Hot ocean divas? Or do they not exist at all?

What are your thoughts??

I personally think they are real, but not in the cliché little mermaid type.
In answer to your original question before the boys took off on a tangent and made me spit coffee across the screen then choke from laughing....

I think there is always a kernal of truth hidden somewhere in the myth or legend. However, I'm NOT seeing anything resembling the guys fantasies sitting on a rock somewhere. What's your theory, Shadow?

Too late to write anything but plenty of others have:

mermaids | Mysterious Universe

I was quite suprised by the idea that mermaids may be an actual thing, but then realised that the manatee explanation was ridiculous. Perhaps it had its origins in a joke about the low standards of sailors and somebody took it seriously? There were some interesting articles in that list anyway.

I love meremaids they are so mysterious and beautiful but they can also be deadly I have always felt attracted to them ever since I was a child when I first watched The Little Meremaid she has always been my favorite Disney Princess.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
And who can forget this movie? A lot of the younger members here might not know it!

daryl-hannah-600x450.jpg
Yes, the original mermaid movie for our generation....... Read somewhere they are doing a remake of it next year, only with role reversals....... So, yeah, don't think I'll be seeing that one......lol

Reactions: Debi