Mermaids - What Are Your Thoughts?

ShadowsAllAround

Reaction score
Heyo!
Shadow here with a discussion topic.

Mermaids

Hot ocean divas? Or do they not exist at all?

What are your thoughts??

I personally think they are real, but not in the cliché little mermaid type.

Reactions: Paulm and 7Critter
Heyo!

Mermaids

What are your thoughts??

HI Shadows. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum ( PNF) . I don't believe that Mermaids exist, except in movies. I am willing to keep an open mind ( especially if they are divas) :)

I wish they did! I think the hot diva type would be cool, maybe like these. I have always had an affinity for the sea, and I think I could date a girl like this. :D:anchor: I really don't see how mammals like Manatees were ever confused with mermaids, even if they didn't look like these particular ones.

bb50dc3d-c9e0-45fc-818d-b96e9ef16503.jpg

whitecap_bay_by_rodolfoguerreiro-d5j4xxd.jpg

Last edited:
i think the legend of the mermaid is quite fascinating,...like seahunter said, i have also always had an affinity for the sea, and have always loved the legends it gives birth to.....sailers are quite the superstitious type, with good reason, (Poseidon will take his share) and they rationalized sightings and oddities the best they could, but i do think these legends came from the dugong, manatee, seacow family.....but if there are such beings i will agree with you that they wouldn't be the little mermaid type....

um, no.. Mermaids smell like fish first of all what kind of sick fantasy is that?

Reactions: 7Critter and Paulm
Heyo!

Mermaids

What are your thoughts??

well so far the verdict is 7christie don't believe, seahunter and myself ,not really, but would be cool if they did, wands not really sure what he believes, but may have the physical resemblance. and armand thinks they would be fishy and smelly.(buzz kill, by the way).....
But out of curiosity may I ask why or what leads you to think they may exist.