Mandela effect or Precog?

That story is mind bending. It reminds me of an incident which I am sure that I shared before, but will do so again as relevant to this article.

I was employed in the credit department of a local department store, and had duties such as accepting payments at the teller window, helping count money at the end of the work day, etc. There was a woman there who was always unpleasant to me. One day she accused me of making a mistake with something or other; I can't remember what I was supposed to have done. Since it was quitting time, she promised to speak to me about it the next day. I spent most of the evening stressed out, and fearing loss of my job.

When I arrived the following morning, I was the first one in the office. The usual parade of co-workers began, each woman coming through the little door next to the counter. I clearly saw woman I was dreading to speak with as she followed everyone in. She went to the back, to hang up her coat in the coat room. I waited for her to come and discuss the problem as she had promised but she didn't. After awhile, I decided to just approach her and get it over with. She was nowhere to be found. When I asked my boss where she had gone, my boss looked surprised and said,"She called out sick today!"

So what I am wondering, is did I go back in time to re-live all the times I saw her come through that door in exactly the same way, or what? It puzzled the heck out of me for some time!

That story is mind bending. It reminds me of an incident which I am sure that I shared before, but will do so again as relevant to this article.

I was employed in the credit department of a local department store, and had duties such as accepting payments at the teller window, helping count money at the end of the work day, etc. There was a woman there who was always unpleasant to me. One day she accused me of making a mistake with something or other; I can't remember what I was supposed to have done. Since it was quitting time, she promised to speak to me about it the next day. I spent most of the evening stressed out, and fearing loss of my job.

When I arrived the following morning, I was the first one in the office. The usual parade of co-workers began, each woman coming through the little door next to the counter. I clearly saw woman I was dreading to speak with as she followed everyone in. She went to the back, to hang up her coat in the coat room. I waited for her to come and discuss the problem as she had promised but she didn't. After awhile, I decided to just approach her and get it over with. She was nowhere to be found. When I asked my boss where she had gone, my boss looked surprised and said,"She called out sick today!"

So what I am wondering, is did I go back in time to re-live all the times I saw her come through that door in exactly the same way, or what? It puzzled the heck out of me for some time!
I remember that one. Almost described like it was a doppelganger.

Wow that’s a super strange event. I have no idea, but these glitches seem to happen once in a while.

That was a good example of the Mandella effect in my opinion. I remember Mandella being reported in different years. So strange.