Mandela Effect directly affected my life once.

Roffin

Reaction score
I am very confused and panicky thinking that I was affected directly by the Mandela Effect. ;ss:coldsweat::anguished:My relations with my Sifu/Master of the kung fu class I attend is very good now but he said that my "attitude had changed from my first meeting". He also said that when I came for the first time I challenged him to a fight to prove that the previous martial art that I learnt was better than his and that he told me to leave at that time! HOW COULD SUCH A CONFRONTATION SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR FROM MY BRAIN? In other words, I have a very good memory when it comes to confrontations with people and I never forget one. Yet I have absolutely NO memory of that confrontation. Was it suppressed by trauma like what happens to other people? No. As I wasn't hurt or injured in any way. Sorry everyone, I rarely voice out my problems at this forum but I feel this is the time to do it. :(

I am very confused and panicky thinking that I was affected directly by the Mandela Effect. ;ss:coldsweat::anguished:My relations with my Sifu/Master of the kung fu class I attend is very good now but he said that my "attitude had changed from my first meeting". He also said that when I came for the first time I challenged him to a fight to prove that the previous martial art that I learnt was better than his and that he told me to leave at that time! HOW COULD SUCH A CONFRONTATION SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR FROM MY BRAIN? In other words, I have a very good memory when it comes to confrontations with people and I never forget one. Yet I have absolutely NO memory of that confrontation. Was it suppressed by trauma like what happens to other people? No. As I wasn't hurt or injured in any way. Sorry everyone, I rarely voice out my problems at this forum but I feel this is the time to do it. :(
It's always difficult to come up with an answer when things like this happen because there is no way to prove what actually happened either way. I myself have a complete year just "gone" from my memory. It was during a difficult time in my life and quite honestly I would prefer to not go looking for those memories.

I've dealt with that by simply remembering I live in the "now". Whatever happened back during that time is in the past and does not interfere with my life today.

Could it be Mandala in your case? Anything is possible. You might also include in this equation that your Sifu has you confused with another student from the past. This may not be your memory, but his.

These things are impossible to explain, all we can do is live in whatever reality we now find ourselves.

There has been times i remember things a certain way and it turns out either i am wrong or said person is. No clue. I looked at a job awhile back and when it came time to do that job, the entire 'look' of job changed. It either falls under 'brain slippage' or yes, things are being changed right from under us. I cannot state to either, but it racks our brain for sure. Regarding your account, i know when we are younger we tend to conflict with many people and their beliefs. Perhaps that is this case? I can't say for sure. But when we are young, it's our way and no one else. When we get older, i know with me, i tend to have forgotten past arguments. So many variables it's hard to keep a steady track on them.

Reactions: Lynne
I don't know much about Kung Fu but could the master be testing your strength by accusing you of this? Just a thought.

I don't know much about Kung Fu but could the master be testing your strength by accusing you of this? Just a thought.
Couldn't be. He seems annoyed recalling this. I don't blame him though if what really happened did happen but my mind is like a hard drive wiped clean as I can't even recall what had happened on the particular date at that particular moment. Therefore I can't even come up with my alternate version of what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity