Ma! They're looking at me!

Wow COD ! Can you describe it?
He looked something like this.

BS7uKd1.jpg

He smelled as if he comes from a moist area. A bit like a squid.

And his language sounds like an old telegraph machine...highly technical.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paintman
Thanks COG, I can’t imagine meeting that. Were you scared? Did they mean you harm?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Seahunter
Thanks COG, I can’t imagine meeting that. Were you scared? Did they mean you harm?

I believe that they meant me harm during the last encounter I can remember, which was a physical one. There is nothing more scary to me in this world than aliens. No telling what they are capable of. They could easily kill me, capture me, possibly enslave me, and/or even replace me with a clone of myself. I see them as being potentially very dangerous to mankind.

Can I ask what the basics of the encounter were - where you were, what happened, etc.?

I have shared my story on other forums. But, here it is...

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien in spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said the word "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being did this to inform me that I would be or have been paid a visit by this alien in body arriving in a spacecraft. I believe this was a prophetic vision of aliens being in my life and collecting my DNA for cloning.

A few years later my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I had truly been cloned. As I laid awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had laid upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering its’ bodily form and its’ mouth filled with a thick mucus-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

This next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I hadn't had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed violently. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, there was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the bedroom and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees their own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God or Jesus had intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.

Reactions: Debi and Paintman
Wow CofG. I think you may have hit the nail on the head with your last statement.
Nobody wants a sick puppy. (Not at all being flippant.)

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
I believe that they meant me harm during the last encounter I can remember, which was a physical one. There is nothing more scary to me in this world than aliens. No telling what they are capable of. They could easily kill me, capture me, possibly enslave me, and/or even replace me with a clone of myself. I see them as being potentially very dangerous to mankind.

I have shared my story on other forums. But, here it is...

My story begins one night while laying awake in bed. I was accustomed at this time in my life to seeing and hearing spirits. A knowing spirit with powers recreated from memory the sound of a spacecraft and teleported an alien in spirit to my bedside. The alien spirit spoke in a highly technological sounding language. Upon recognizing that I could not understand him, he said the word "human" and then vanished. It is my belief that a knowing angelic being did this to inform me that I would be or have been paid a visit by this alien in body arriving in a spacecraft. I believe this was a prophetic vision of aliens being in my life and collecting my DNA for cloning.

A few years later my wife and I had seen my doppelganger (spirit-double). The lowly dead of the spirit world called it a clone. Then it was revealed to me by a much higher being that I had truly been cloned. As I laid awake in bed, a progression of spirits in the cloning process had laid upon me. About five in total with the first having the most slim covering its’ bodily form and its’ mouth filled with a thick mucus-like substance. They appeared to have been in a vat of a thick gel-like substance.

This next encounter was a physical one. I was running a fever one night and sleeping. I hadn't had a fever in years and it was no coincidence that I was running one this night. My wife and I had the fan blowing up our noses and could easily smell things in the room. My fever began to suddenly rise and I began squirming in bed violently. I was awakening when I smelt their scent. They smelt as though they come from the water. Although I did not see them, there was an obvious alien presence in the room. They quickly vanished from the bedroom and their scent went away. My wife later said that she felt something pulling on her legs and smelling sulfur. This scenario brings to mind the Legend of the Doppelganger. Legend has it that if a person sees their own doppelganger (spirit-double), it means imminent death. I believe that the aliens were there to harm me that night and my protector Father God or Jesus had intervened by making my fever go up, chasing them away and saving my life.
Thanks for sharing your expierence COG. Iam so sorry that happened to you. I’ve heard this reproduction of clones before. I believe you. I also am of the opinion that these beings have an agenda.

Reactions: Seahunter