Lucid dreaming techniques

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Technique To Control Your Dreams Verified by Science - Magical Recipes Online

Technique To Control Your Dreams Verified by Science

Lucid Dreamimg, is the ability to control your dreams and use them not only for pleasure but for healing and magical purposes too. When you control your dreams, you can travel through realms and the astral plane, and discover important knowledge. The art of Dreaming and controling their outcome was once debunked by scientists as fraud. It seems that they changed their mind.

The Lucid Dreams Experiments
The experiment was lead by Dr Denholm Aspy, ‘an early-career scientist and expert in the field of lucid dreaming’. As he writes on his official page his ‘goal is to develop effective techniques for learning lucid dreaming so that people everywhere can explore their minds in this fascinating way.’

This was a breakthrough study, as more than 50% of the 169 Australian participants succeeded to have lucid dreams and control what they see. This is actually more than a record-breaking success rate in just a week, because all other experiments were done with the help of external intervention and smart gadgets.

You do realise of course that this is no news for us. I guess you didn’t expect from any scientists to learn that you can control your dreams. It is a relief though to see that science is finally researching the occult. These techniques, Dr Denholm Aspy practiced with the participants are pretty old and reliable.

Let’s take a look on what techniques of Lucid Dreaming Dr Aspy used:
  • Frequent reality check: Every now and then (1-2 hours) you ask yourself “Am I awake or am I sleeping?”. This question is strengthned in your subconsious, and after a while, when you dream you keep asking the same question. And when you know you are dreaming you take back control.
  • Mnemonic induction of lucid dreams (MILD): You set alarms to wake you up while you sleep. Then you have to repeat ‘The next time I am dreaming, I will remember that I’m dreaming’ and go back to resume sleeping.
  • Visualization: You visualise how it could be to control your dreams.
The results of the study were published on a very important scientific magazine called “Dreaming Journal”. Here you can learn all about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: NobleHouse
This makes some big promises I doubt it can keep.

Reactions: Lynne
Trying to keep a dream journal but am struggling with waking up enough to write. I forget too quickly. I may use a recording divice. Anyone else try this ?

Last edited:
Trying to keep a dream journal but am struggling with waking up enough to write. I forget do quickly. I may use a recording divice. Anyone else try this ?

Lynne, my journal-ing effort has been useless this past week. I too wake up, immediately remember one or two tiny points, and then forget all of it before I can journal. I might be trying too hard.

The recorder will be my next consideration.

Reactions: Lynne
Lynne, my journal-ing effort has been useless this past week. I too wake up, immediately remember one or two tiny points, and then forget all of it before I can journal. I might be trying too hard.

The recorder will be my next consideration.
I’ve heard there’s an app for this for our smart phones. I’m gonna look .

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
The best technique for dream control......... Eat Mexican food ( or any really spicy food ) one to two hours before bed time.... You'll be remembering and controlling your dreams within six months.

The best technique for dream control......... Eat Mexican food ( or any really spicy food ) one to two hours before bed time.... You'll be remembering and controlling your dreams within six months.
A fun technique too

Reactions: Paulm

I think with that technique I’d be focusing on controlling something other than my dreams!

But you are not alone in your thinking Paulm. According to Bing Cosby, the kind of late night snack you have does influence the style of female companion you will dream about. (Literary license taken and paraphrased from White Christmas.)

Reactions: Lynne and 7Critter
I think with that technique I’d be focusing on controlling something other than my dreams!

But you are not alone in your thinking Paulm. According to Bing Cosby, the kind of late night snack you have does influence the style of female companion you will dream about. (Literary license taken and paraphrased from White Christmas.)
So what food do you eat before bedtime to dream about a snowy Christmas ?