Live in or no?

It would be fun to explore this house; find any hidden or remote rooms. Older houses were crafted by skilled workers. I love skilled woodworking and carpentry. I would have issue with outdated electrical wiring and this would need to be updated if I were to live in such a place. I have too much love for modern electronics.

Ah Christie, track wiring never really went out of style. Just tacked up over the wallpaper containing all that lead to keep those colors nice and vibrant. :)
Nice crib, Vibe.

I would paint the Hell out of that ! Literally. Big old Vic's are called 'Painted Ladies' for good reason. They were originally a kaleidescope of colors. Old black and white photographs never did them justice. They looked as cheerful as a carrousel. :) Never painted one on the outside. Would live there for sure. There would be room for a pool table room, secret room, cool fort in the turret......... :p
All my Gomez Adams fantasies.
I love the house and would also Gomez it up there in style. I know you said Gomez first, but he's a hero of mine and...