Life Review Report

There are schools of thought which advocate doing a mini review of your day before bed, each night. This will cut down on how much you have to review when it is time to check out permanently. Lately, I am being forced to do this in those dark moments when sleep eludes me.

There are schools of thought which advocate doing a mini review of your day before bed, each night. This will cut down on how much you have to review when it is time to check out permanently. Lately, I am being forced to do this in those dark moments when sleep eludes me.
Been doing something similar, but it's letting go of the past to focus on the now and what remains.

428623296_7704303916266667_6159577656881702086_n.jpg

I agree with letting go of the past, but never forgetting it. You can't move forward without learning from those past experiences or mistakes: What doesn't kill us makes us stronger. Experiencing the paranormal carves a path some never get to follow. It really makes you stand back and view your life and the larger world (and beyond) in a whole different way. Religion tells us of our soul, angels and demons, Heaven and Hell. You can take these at face value, but when you experience this firsthand, these lessons, beings and realms become something more than mere words.

Some, including myself believe we have many lives, one method of a few by finding out what we were doing previously by astrology is looking at the Moons Nodes, link below:-