Let's hear it!

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
LET'S HEAR IT! YOUR BEST EXCUSE FOR A TICKET OR "HOW I GOT MYSELF IN/OUT OF TROUBLE". LET'S HEAR THOSE EXCUSES FOR WHATEVER YOU DID!

upload_2017-8-17_10-50-30.jpeg

Honesty. Best way to have a chance. IMHO.
I agree. Cops gotta have a bit of empath in them. They will spot a lie immediately. My philosophy is to shut up and answer any questions and take the punishment if it so be.

Usually if I get pulled over, its for speeding. I know it, the officer knows it. When I have been involved in traffic accidents, I tell the officer what happened from my point of view. In all cases, (S)he believed me and the other driver cited. One time it was my fault and I admitted the wrong-doing.

Reactions: Paintman and Debi
You mean like "The devil made me do it" ?
LOL That wil do it!

I've been stopped, but never gotten a ticket. My last stop was when I was 25. Batting lashes and looking terribly sorry seemed to work for me back then!

Reactions: Paintman
LOL That wil do it!

I've been stopped, but never gotten a ticket. My last stop was when I was 25. Batting lashes and looking terribly sorry seemed to work for me back then!
Probably a male cop, right ? That would never work for guys.

------------------------------------------------------
A lady gets stopped for speeding

A male police officer walks up to the drivers window.

Lady: I'll bet you are not here to sell me tickets to the Policeman's Ball

Officer: Lady, policemen don't have balls

:)

This is a true story as told to me years ago.

Reactions: Debi
Yes, it was a male cop! lol

OK, true story. When I lived in Florida, I bought a car from a friend who's nickname was Nevada. Nevada was WELL known in the area for being a girl who enjoyed a good time. Single, beautiful beach girl gone wild. (She even rented a coffin to celebrate her 30th birthday and the party went two days.) After buying the car, I got followed by cops (and many others) all over town. I FINALLY made a sign to put in the back window. "Nevada sold her car to me. She now owns a black Camaro". It worked...they stopped following me! lol

Was driving my 280Z in a very remote area. Was doing about 150 mph. Never saw the policeman. When I pulled over, had my license etc... ready.

He asked me if I knew how fast I was driving and I answered in the affirmative. He checked to see if there were any warrants etc... Then he asked me if he could test drive my car. I got in the passenger seat and he took my 280Z for a drive. After the drive he told me he was not going to ticket me-but not to drive like that again in this area. I agreed, and he said my Z was really awesome, and he left...

Was driving my 280Z in a very remote area. Was doing about 150 mph. Never saw the policeman. When I pulled over, had my license etc... ready.

He asked me if I knew how fast I was driving and I answered in the affirmative. He checked to see if there were any warrants etc... Then he asked me if he could test drive my car. I got in the passenger seat and he took my 280Z for a drive. After the drive he told me he was not going to ticket me-but not to drive like that again in this area. I agreed, and he said my Z was really awesome, and he left...
Only ticket I ever got was for doing 26mph in a 25mph zone. It was right in front of a courthouse. I was furious and vowed to fight it. The clerk told me if I just paid as small fine ($25) and not contest it, that it would not be posted to my driving record. That's w hat I did but was still not happy...

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
Only ticket I ever got was for doing 26mph in a 25mph zone. It was right in front of a courthouse. I was furious and vowed to fight it. The clerk told me if I just paid as small fine ($25) and not contest it, that it would not be posted to my driving record. That's w hat I did but was still not happy...
Speedometer s are not that accurate to know if you are really going 26 verses 25.

Reactions: NobleHouse and Debi