Las Vegas Gunman Kills 50, Wounds at Least 200 More

Still going back to that sound of automatic fire. On the video it was too deep for a cracky sounding .223. It was throaty like a .308. Ive shot one out of an M1A1 semi. Much bass in that round. Plus hearing the 240 B at Knox. I think that was the 7.62 squad machine gun ? It was slowish and throaty. But so is the M14.
A good analogy for those who haven't heard these sounds....... Imagine a powerful Harley Davidson rumbling next to a street racing bike.
Good analogy Paint. I have some experience with 7.62 shall we say, and the report is much louder/deeper. You can definitely tell, especially side by side.

Reactions: Paintman
So maybe a new auto drop in sear for homemade full auto. OK. But if it an AR ( Armalite Rifle) platform, then my bets go towards an AR 10 .7.62/.308 with a auto sear. Throaty and slower rate of fire.
Oh heck, I'm speculating. My bad. But that initial video is not .223 M-16 fire.

Reactions: Seahunter and Debi
Anyone catch the part he had a bunch of explosives at home?

So maybe a new auto drop in sear for homemade full auto. OK. But if it an AR ( Armalite Rifle) platform, then my bets go towards an AR 10 .7.62/.308 with a auto sear. Throaty and slower rate of fire.
I think the AR-10 is correct.

Reactions: Paintman
At least one of them had been modified with a legal “bump stock”-style device that enables the shooter to rapidly fire off rounds without actually converting the rifle to a fully automatic weapon, one federal law enforcement source said. Other weapons may have been converted to fully automatic fire and were still being examined.

Ammonium nitrate, sometimes used in manufacturing explosive devices, was found in Paddock’s vehicle, Clark County Sheriff Joe Lombardo said.

Authorities believe the gunman used multiple rifles during the attack, Lombardo said. They also think he used about 10 suitcases to move the weapons to the hotel room, which the sheriff described as a large suite with two rooms.

Investigators are also looking into whether Paddock attended another music festival in Las Vegas last weekend, Life Is Beautiful.

Alex Jones
A caller to the Michael Savage radio show who says he was neighbors with Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock asserts that Paddock could not have carried out the massacre and that it was actually a “set-up”.

Alex Jones Says ‘Deep State’ Carried Out Las Vegas Massacre. Even His Staff Won’t Go Along With It.

Neighbor of Las Vegas Shooter Claims He Didn’t Do It

Hotel Guest Next Door To Las Vegas Shooter Saw 'Multiple Gunmen' [VIDEO] - Midnight in the Desert
my wife and i were speculating this all night. if you read the link i put in the comment i made earlier, you'll see why I'm very suspicious.

as someone who has worked using firearms indoors (small scale abattoir) i can tell you even a smokeless 30-30 round, which has roughly the same power as a 7.62x39mm(AK) round, doesnt even make enough smoke to set off a fire alarm. and thats just in a poorly ventilated area.

just a note, Alex Jones has lost a lot of his journalistic integrity over the years, long before the "gay frogs" meme. not saying all of his work is whack, but you gotta do some heavy fact checking if you want to benefit from Info Wars. i can understand why the staff dont want to jump into this theory, because this trajedy literally happened yesterday.

the neighbor straight up in denial is a natural stage of grief. heck there were a lot of things i said about a friend that killed himself 2 years ago that was just the grief talking. with that said, i believe that until this nation has had the time to grieve and process this tragedy, I doubt anyone will come to any legitimate conclusion. my conclusion is I'm very suspicious and I'm not pointing fingers...... yet.

my speculation is through my years as a gun enthusiast, i have only ever seen one full auto AR-10, and it was a Canadian forces C8 rifle.. they're harder to come by than an automatic AR15 trigger group from my observations. it could have been an AK, because 7.62x39mm is as easy to get as .22LR if you live in the city.