Las Vegas Gunman Kills 50, Wounds at Least 200 More

I just heard he had 500 rounds? I think I got that right....

Sea, did you hear the news piece w/ the full auto fire. If that was on an AR platform it was firing way to slow. More like a chugga chugga sound than the fast zip of an M-16. Maybe he converted it and the cycle is too slow?
Source is Ft. Knox experience and a pal that was into the machine gun hobby. The video was not slowed because the people were running.
I guess the point is most full auto fire doesn't sound like the movies. This sounded more like a heavy weapon..... Or am M1A1 (M-14.)? Thinking out loud.
That's a good point. I saw one clip that you could hear the firing but the speed didn't register with me. Maybe he did have a heavier round.

Reactions: Paintman
Still going back to that sound of automatic fire. On the video it was too deep for a cracky sounding .223. It was throaty like a .308. Ive shot one out of an M1A1 semi. Much bass in that round. Plus hearing the 240 B at Knox. I think that was the 7.62 squad machine gun ? It was slowish and throaty. But so is the M14.
A good analogy for those who haven't heard these sounds....... Imagine a powerful Harley Davidson rumbling next to a street racing bike.

Reactions: Seahunter
Police found between 11 and 15 weapons in Paddock's hotel room, a law enforcement source told Fox News. The guns found included converted, fully automatic AR-15 style assault rifles with high capacity magazines.

The weaponry suggests Paddock passed numerous FBI background checks.

Weapons found were both .308 and .223 caliber, Fox News has learned.

I know not what any of that means, but somebody else talked about a converter device that allows for "trigger bumping" while firing to make it automatic? Can't find the article now. With that many weapons in the room, he may have had an assortment to chose from and they do just say the AR's were "included" in the tally.

This just posted by Clyde Lewis

Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis shared Billy Hayes's post.
1 hr ·
Billy Hayes
6 hrs ·
Ref... Shooting Las Vegas by Stephen Paddock..... to my concern, Steve was employ of Raytheon/Lockheed for a decade inclusive of budget to HAARP, he owned two aircraft, was involved with Steve Fosset and the Virgin Atlantic Global Flyer and was involved with the CAP search for missing Steve Fosset and missing aircraft,,, He later bought Fossets Cessna Citation X from Fosset's wife

18 additional firearms were recovered from Paddock's home in Mesquite, Nevada. Law enforcement also found explosives, 1,000s of rounds of ammunition and electronic devices.

I know not what any of that means, but somebody else talked about a converter device that allows for "trigger bumping" while firing to make it automatic? Can't find the article now. With that many weapons in the room, he may have had an assortment to chose from and they do just say the AR's were "included" in the tally.
It is very easy to convert a regular semi-automatic to a full auto.

The .223 ammunition is for the AR-15 the news is fixated on always. The .308/7.62 ammunition is much larger. It is what is used for sniper rifles as well as others.

Here is a size comparison to show you how dumb the media is. They go nuts over the one on the left, and up until now, you never heard a peep about the .308/7.62. By the way, .308 is the civilian round, the 7.62 is what NATO/military use. They are basically the same size for all intents and purposes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Debi