Kanye claims he's a Starseed alien

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
_____Kanye West: 'I'm An Alien Shapeshifter Sent To Earth To Save Humanity'

Kanye West: 'I'm An Alien Shapeshifter Sent To Earth To Save Humanity'
Star claims to be a 'Starseed' sent from another planet

Kanye West has been making some unusual claims recently, most notably, that Jay-Z was an Illuminati agent, just before his own meeting with President-elect Donald Trump.
The star's latest claims, according to doctors that are treating him at the UCLA Medical Center, are that he is a "Starseed" who has been sent to Earth to save humanity.

A "Starseed" is a mythical alien creature that is believed to have been sent from another planet, with many apparently living among us on Earth that have "shapeshifted" into human form to blend in.

YNW reports: Doctors who treated Kanye West at the UCLA Medical Center say that the pop star thinks he is an alien sent to Earth to help humanity.

According to the new issue of Life & Style magazine, Kanye West told doctors and medical staff that he was a "Starseed" sent on a mission to help Earth.

When he first went to the psych ward, he was hearing voices,” notes an insider.

Soon after that, “he started telling people he’s a ‘starseed’ – an alien on a mission to help the Earth.”

Kanye has only been out of the hospital for a few days. His stay lasted less than two weeks from his Nov. 21 admission.

When he was admitted last month, rumors swirled that Kanye West had been forcibly locked up for “brainwashing” by his handlers after an outburst where he called Jay-Z a member of the Illuminati and he publicly offered support for Donald Trump.

“I am putting my career, my life, my public well-standing at risk, when I talk to y’all like this. Beyoncé, I was hurt, cause I heard that you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won [VMA] Video of the Year over me, over Hotline Bling.”

“Jay Z, I know you got killers, please don’t send them at my head. Talk to me like a man!”
Doctors say Kanye’s recent bizarre behavior could be evidence of some kind of schizoaffective disorder. Symptoms include hallucinations or delusions, along with depression or mania.

Whether or not Kanye West still believes he is an alien, he has doubled down on his support for Donald Trump and is rumored to have been offered an Ambassador role in Trump’s administration after their recent meeting on Tuesday.

This would explain sooo much!

I say we find his home planet and destroy it

Reactions: Debi
Once again I am coming to the defense of this man. I don't know his history, I just know he has been pretty controversial throughout his career. I am upset with the doctors in this situation. They are giving out false information, adding words he did not say. Fine, I will tell you all straight out I am a starseed, came as an indigo. Here are some facts. Yes, I am here to have a huge part in helping this planet and humanity. I am here to serve. Now I will tell you why these doctors are so wrong.
Kanye said specifically "The star's latest claims, according to doctors that are treating him at the UCLA Medical Center, are that he is a "Starseed" who has been sent to Earth to save humanity." Yes, like all starseeds, indigo, crystal, rainbow. We have all come in waves and have different missions. Some would claim many crystals are autistic. Simply put they are super sensitive to this incarnation and are very sensitive souls, sensitive to lights, sounds, and much more. Extremely intelligent and hold many keys to doors that they will eventually unlock when they think humanity is ready. Indigos are movers and shakers and the rebels. They want nothing more than to break down the system and replace it with healthy, cooperative societies. They are here to break down walls. Not much is known about rainbows as they haven't been around very long. In time their mission will unfold.

Anyway, the uneducated doctors decided to add on to what this man said. Here is one, A "Starseed" is a mythical alien creature that is believed to have been sent from another planet, with many apparently living among us on Earth that have "shapeshifted" into human form to blend in." Excuse me mister learn only through medical texts doctor. You added this to his statement. They are not mythical alien creatures sent here from another planet, with many apparently living among us on Earth that have SHAPESHIFTIED?? into human form to blend in. They are not shapeshifters, they do not not try blend in like they are in hiding. We come in human form, and die in human form. No shapeshifting involved. We have been around for decades. Research this on google and you will find tons and tons of information on starseeds and their different evolutions. We do not come from one particular planet. We come because our higher power needs helpers here, and we somehow fit the bill. It is only one incarnation, We will not be coming back again as a starseed. This is our time to do our work. When it is done we leave this incarnation and move on to our next spiritual mission.

Yes, we are indeed here on a mission to help Earth. Like I said by different means depending on the time we arrived and the type of starseed we are. Okay, big issue here. We are NOT aliens. Period. We do have former ties to other species and star systems where on our spiritual journey we learned many things that will help us here when they are needed. This was not while we were starseeds, it was in one of many former incarnations. We retain some knowledge, but most is in the noggin and will come to us like we've known how to use certain abilities forever.

On another note, I have reached a different level. It is still indigo, but it is called Octavian crystal. This grants me easy access into other realms or dimension, whichever you choose to call them. This also means that every one of my children are indigos. They, too, will grow up to be ball busters and feisty fighters helping to break down barriers and corruption. This work is obviously going to take a very long time, but we come in waves. When it is time for the indigos to step aside for crystals to do their work, we will be in the background ready to help if needed. Like I said nobody is completely sure of rainbows plan in all of this, but I feel in a short time it will become apparent.

So there. Call Kanye A strange bird, a wierdo, insane, whatever you want. However, he is not coming up with some new fangled concept because he is completely mentally gone. This is a valid, proven statement, made to sound completely delusional by his fancy UCLA doctors. The same doctors who added much misinformation without Kanye's consent. Perhaps Kanye has researched this subject very much and feels he fits the mold and really is just thinking he is one. Maybe he really is one. We will never truly know. Either way, he was very brave to come forward with that statement. As much as he is disliked and does crazy stunts for publicity he helped me to come forward with my story. Call him crazy, call me crazy. I don't care. I know this is my truth and it will not change because someone thinks I am a loon. I am what I am.

Love and light

I think the Kardashian women got too this mans head, now Kayne is good for trollin.

I think he needs help regardless of what the cause for his breakdown.