"It"

I'm keen to see the new It movie. I said to my friends if you really want to give the audience a scare, go on the day of release when the movie theatre will be packed. Sneak a clown mask in and get the seat in the very back row right by the door. Just before they go into the credits at the end of the movie, sneak out and stand at the nearest spot that conceals you with the clown mask on. The audience will already be freshly shaken up from the movie so imagine their reaction when they bump into a clown just outside the theatre:tearsofjoy:

Reactions: 7Critter
I'm keen to see the new It movie. I said to my friends if you really want to give the audience a scare, go on the day of release when the movie theatre will be packed. Sneak a clown mask in and get the seat in the very back row right by the door. Just before they go into the credits at the end of the movie, sneak out and stand at the nearest spot that conceals you with the clown mask on. The audience will already be freshly shaken up from the movie so imagine their reaction when they bump into a clown just outside the theatre:tearsofjoy:
Here in this country you could be shot or arrested for that, ya know!

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
Here in this country you could be shot or arrested for that, ya know!

I can imagine. Here in South Africa you wouldn't get arrested (mainly because the police here are useless), but once the people you scared realize it was just a joke, they will probably beat the living daylights out of you. But I agree, anyone pulling a prank like this off will not get out of it unscathed lol

Reactions: Debi
Ok I couldn't even watch the trailer. NO CREEPY CLOWNS! Vibe, I hope your joking lol.

Reactions: Debi
I live in Texas, I'd get offed.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi