ISIS Watch Thread

Anonymous Leaks Paris Climate Summit Officials’ Private Data - Art Bell

anonymous-ISIS-warning.jpg

Anonymous Leaks Paris Climate Summit Officials’ Private Data
POSTED ON DECEMBER 4, 2015 IN POLITICS | 178 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

Hackers have leaked the private login details of nearly 1,415 officials at the UN climate talks in Paris in an apparent act of protest against arrests of activists in the city.

Anonymous, the hacktivist movement, hacked the website of the summit organisers, the UN Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC), and posted names, phone numbers, usernames, email addresses, and secret questions and answers onto an anonymous publishing site.

Anonymous claimed the attack was an act of protest against the arrest of protesters on a climate march in Paris on Sunday. Climate activists organising a peaceful protest say that the demonstration was hijacked by a small group of anarchists who clashed with police. All public protests have been banned in the city since a state of emergency was declared after the terror attacks nearly three weeks ago.

Read More: The Guardian

Reactions: Laura
It would seem that peaceful climate change protestors being put under house arrest might have something to do with this.

Does anybody know where the black bloc mysteriously vanished to once the police went full-offense? Perhaps back into the vans, only to re-emerge?

It's getting harder to track all these things of late! Have no idea what happened.

Big no. Never want them to hold back...unless it's something that shows my hands are dirty
I don't understand your answer. He's saying, no matter what, give me the intelligence, even if it contradicts our current policy. What's wrong with that? I don't recall the previous administration doing that. In fact, everyone was to either agree or s.t.h.u. Has everyone forgotten this?

Whatever issues anyone has with Obama (including myself), I believe him to be a highly intelligent man who is the kind of guy who does want to know the truth. What he does with it is something else (as do they all!) but again, he is a huge improvement over the last one who created this mess.

Anonymous Leaks Paris Climate Summit Officials’ Private Data - Art Bell
Anonymous Leaks Paris Climate Summit Officials’ Private Data
POSTED ON DECEMBER 4, 2015 IN POLITICS | 178 VIEWS | LEAVE A RESPONSE

Anyone remember COINTELPRO? from Wiki: (an acronym for COunter INTELligence PROgram) was a series of covert, and at times illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveilling, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations.

Maybe there is a faction of anarchists who did that or maybe the peaceful demonstrators were infiltrated by some other group. Who knows?

Reactions: Debi
Please take anything Fox news says with a big grain of salt. It's usually best to have at least 4 sources from different perspectives. It's hard to find unbiased journalism out there.

I'm as concerned as anyone but I won't let fear run my life and Fox really loves to ramp up the fear factor.

As the saying goes, there are always at least 2 sides to a story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. If we are letting terrorists in, then we need to find a way to stop it without punishing innocent and decent people and families. If ever we needed some wise leadership it is now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7Critter
Please take anything Fox news says with a big grain of salt. It's usually best to have at least 4 sources from different perspectives. It's hard to find unbiased journalism out there.

I'm as concerned as anyone but I won't let fear run my life and Fox really loves to ramp up the fear factor.

As the saying goes, there are always at least 2 sides to a story and the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. If we are letting terrorists in, then we need to find a way to stop it without punishing innocent and decent people and families. If ever we needed some wise leadership it is now.
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]
I agree that more than one source is needed. News media tends to slant the news these days instead of just reporting the facts. I tend to like Fox news, myself; but you are correct, they go overboard at times.

Reactions: Maphoo and Debi
The source I post, LyaNox, is always the green title you see listed. In this case, it was from the Independent and RT.

And welcome to the forum! Glad to see you and hear your thoughts! :)