Is Hillary done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
If you've watched the news on television, read a news website or talked to someone in line at the grocery store in the past several days, you probably know that Hillary Clinton used a personal email address - hosted on her own server, in fact - to conduct government business while she was Secretary of State. This, apparently, is not illegal, but it raises many red flags because there is absolutely no transparency. We have only her word to assure us that she didn't use her position and private email for personal gain or worse, and from what history has told us, her word is worth about as much as a grain of sand in the desert. Add to this her defiance, and it doesn't exactly paint a picture of innocence.

So the question: does this effectively kill her chances of winning the Democratic nomination for President, or, as Clintons seem to be so skilled at doing, will she somehow deflect blame to the Republicans and turn the whole thing into yet another battle in the war on women, thereby making herself the victim?

Personally, I'm going for option two.

Somehow she will weasel her way out of it. She will simply deny everything, and now that the hard drives are supposedly destroyed, there probably will be no hard evidence. Defiant corruption at its best from Hillary.

2015-03-10T200104Z_1584556413_GM1EB3B0B0V01_RTRMADP_3_USA-POLITICS-CLINTON.JPG

Reactions: surge
Option two. And just for the record, I fought the war on women back in the late 60's and 70's....the war is over! We won. The whole concept is now ridicules and has now become a political ploy.

Hillary will somehow pull herself out of this...again. The dems are made of Teflon...nothing sticks!!!

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
I don't care if you are left, right, center, up, or down... The people in this government both Democrat and Republican are all lying snakes with their own agenda. I really wish Americans would wake the f!@# up and realize this... It's time to wipe the slate clean and get rid of these so called "Public Servants" TWO TERM LIMITS FOR ALL.... End rant :D

I don't care if you are left, right, center, up, or down... The people in this government both Democrat and Republican are all lying snakes with their own agenda. I really wish Americans would wake the f!@# up and realize this... It's time to wipe the slate clean and get rid of these so called "Public Servants" TWO TERM LIMITS FOR ALL.... End rant :D
EXCELLENT RANT!!!! :D

Reactions: Seahunter
The only point of contention I have with this is where you talk about term limits. Why give them two? One and done, says I!! :D

Reactions: Leo and Debi
You should rant more often!

Reactions: Leo and Debi
If you've watched the news on television, read a news website or talked to someone in line at the grocery store in the past several days, you probably know that Hillary Clinton used a personal email address - hosted on her own server, in fact - to conduct government business while she was Secretary of State. This, apparently, is not illegal, but it raises many red flags because there is absolutely no transparency.

My guess is that Hildawg will weasel her way out of this mess like she did with Bengazi and countless other situations. Remember when she was fired upon while landing in Bosnia? Oh wait, that never happened. Maybe she should be put in a 6 month timeout.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...get-brian-williams-its-hillary-clin/?page=all

Reactions: Debi
My guess is that Hildawg will weasel her way out of this mess like she did with Bengazi and countless other situations. Remember when she was fired upon while landing in Bosnia? Oh wait, that never happened. Maybe she should be put in a 6 month timeout.
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...get-brian-williams-its-hillary-clin/?page=all
I am so sick of lying politicians who get away with it. They need to be held accountable. I know they have always been synonymous with lying, but when did it get so blatant and proliferate!! They don't even CARE anymore if they get caught, because it means nothing and has no consequence. At least 20+ years ago they had the decency to retire in shame, and crawl off somewhere into obscurity. Now they just wait it out, defy the law and the prosecutors, and live to lie another day!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.