Interplanetary clothes

Speedbird

Race against Time
Reaction score
5b9f2675c9d5e3137e905776034c8681.jpg
3D Printed Wearable Capillaries “Wanderers” bio-engineered with Bacteria that can embed living matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Doctor
never.......on a good note though, that would be considered a cure for baldness:)

Reactions: Debi
Why does everyone want to cure men's baldness? I say shave the whole head and look bad ass! :D
I grew my hair down to the middle of my back and had it cut off and donated. They had to dye my hair and then gave me a crew cut. I had little spots that made me look like a leopard so i shaved it all off. All the women i met that week were sad I cut my hair. I was sad because now these women don't walk past me and run there fingers through it. Men need hair :)

I grew my hair down to the middle of my back and had it cut off and donated. They had to dye my hair and then gave me a crew cut. I had little spots that made me look like a leopard so i shaved it all off. All the women i met that week were sad I cut my hair. I was sad because now these women don't walk past me and run there fingers through it. Men need hair :)
I would pat your bald head....give bald a chance! ;)

Reactions: sal