In my high school

pen

Reaction score
I am a retired teacher and this happened many years ago, but it was something I will never forget .I was on the computer and I felt something touching my shoulder .It felt like a bugs antenna in search of something.I had a long desk behind me with a lamp .I turned around and I pat my shoulder just in case it was a bug I continued typing on my computer and the sensation of a tickling bug happened again on my shoulder .At the time I had a big class.There were 2 students that sat on opposite sides of the room.They never really spoke .One student was a fun and crazy guy and the other very quiet and timid.At the same time they told me my lamp had moved ...that it was slightly lifted in the air and then tilted slightly as if someone was picking it up ....but there was no one .The students felt spooked and all ran out of the classroom .I asked the teacher across the way if there was something strange in my room .He said " Do you not know about Edna?" More to come ....

I am a retired teacher and this happened many years ago, but it was something I will never forget .I was on the computer and I felt something touching my shoulder .It felt like a bugs antenna in search of something.I had a long desk behind me with a lamp .I turned around and I pat my shoulder just in case it was a bug I continued typing on my computer and the sensation of a tickling bug happened again on my shoulder .At the time I had a big class.There were 2 students that sat on opposite sides of the room.They never really spoke .One student was a fun and crazy guy and the other very quiet and timid.At the same time they told me my lamp had moved ...that it was slightly lifted in the air and then tilted slightly as if someone was picking it up ....but there was no one .The students felt spooked and all ran out of the classroom .I asked the teacher across the way if there was something strange in my room .He said " Do you not know about Edna?" More to come ....
I looked at the teacher in disbelief as I entered a world ....the world of the paranormal.The teacher had a quirky and amusing personality. He went onto explain that in the past there was a lady by the name of Edna who worked at the school in the custodial department.Her family was the school as she did not really have anyone else .I will call this teacher Mr.Infoas he explained when Edna died,her spirit stayed in the school.The school was very ancient in my eyes as the walls were cracked and some electrical gadgets were antiquish .Mr.info proceeded to tell me that Edna would roam the halls and clean the building .Teachers would leave school during the before the sunset as they knew of the spirits roaming the old building .
As Mr info continued,he told me that perhaps she was cleaning my room and assured me that she was not known to be malicious.He did tell me however that the teacher who used to teach in my room, moved out due to strange activity occuring ....what could that be and what was I to do about this??

Reactions: Debi