I don't like being made to look like an idiot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
Good for this judge! Hold them accountable for lying! By George, there still appears to be a few honest judges out there with the guts to stand up for us! :D

Reactions: surge
http://www.westernjournalism.com/bo...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

I had wondered if the Justice Department attorneys who were ordered to appear would just blow the whole thing off, but it looks like they knew better. It sounds like it was a wise decision. I believe the judge might have ordered them clapped in irons and thrown in jail if they had done so!
The case landed in Judge Andrew Hanen’s courtroom after 26 states, including Texas, sued the Obama administration over the president’s unilateral move to defer deportation and offer certain rights and privileges to as many as 5 million illegal immigrants.

Because the 15 million other illegals squatting here just weren't enough. There are plenty of actual American citizens that could use the billions being spent on illegals. If nothing else, how about using that money to shore up bridges and infrastructure, which keeps crumbling under our feet. I am tired of hearing of people dying due to bridge collapses and other BS that the government should be fixing. But there's no money for that since we are rolling out the red carpet and benefits galore for the marauding hordes.

Reactions: surge and Debi
Status
Not open for further replies.