I am....

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
thanks4.jpg

I’m thankful for having a new oven and a girlfriend who can bake. I forgot to tell you all that though this weekend’s orange scones are all gone, there is still one small piece of the chocolate vodka bailey’s cake left. Tomorrow morning she’s baking a pear cake. Oh am I thankful.

I give thanks too this year for the PNF.

I am thankful for the doctors who were willing to take a chance with a surgery to keep my husband alive. I am very thankful to all that prayed for us during that time and who are willing to pray us through it once again in the next few weeks.

I am thankful for the roof over my head, the food on the table, and the people who help me keep those there for my family, strange little group that we are! :)

And I am truly thankful for each and every one of you here on this forum. You are such a blessing to me! Each of you makes this forum what it is....a caring, loving, safe place for everyone to discuss Spirit and the paranormal. I couldn't ask for better friends or more caring and loving souls.

Max.

Edit: Max is from the housing association that owns the building I live in and has demonstrated an almost alarming ability (following a phone conversation in which I started babbling hysterically) to immediately turn up and stop my neighbours from playing the Mama Mia DVD so loudly that it could be heard three floors down over and over on repeat all day every day. I can't imagine what she did, as they seemed not to care about eviction and willing to go the distance through the courts rather than stop. Does she actually have magical powers or was it like the Godfather? I don't know.

I've never met her, but I have never been so grateful to anybody ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debi and Lynne
Max.

Edit: Max is from the housing association that owns the building I live in and has demonstrated an almost alarming ability (following a phone conversation in which I started babbling hysterically) to immediately turn up and stop my neighbours from playing the Mama Mia DVD so loudly that it could be heard three floors down over and over on repeat all day every day. I can't imagine what she did, as they seemed not to care about eviction and willing to go the distance through the courts rather than stop. Does she actually have magical powers or was it like the Godfather? I don't know.

I've never met her, but I have never been so grateful to anybody ever.
Omg Ben! That had to be awful. Glad she used her magic powers

Reactions: Paintman