How to Perform Astral Projection

Has anyone ever been "stuck" On an astral plane?
The "golden or silver cord", however you see yourself attached to your body, is ever present. It is said that until death, your soul is connected to your body and it will always return. I've never had an occasion where I had an issue getting back.

I was really into this in 1977, I read every book there was on it, back then resources were
very few on the subject.
I had already been doing hatha yoga for many years and that involves meditating which seemed
to help as well but the thing that helped the most was lucid dreaming, something I would suggest
to anyone to learn first that was going to work on OBE's.
It took a year of daily/nightly practice before it happened for me, that one time and that was it!
I still have lucid dreams, something that gets better with time I guess.
I have found 'Binaural Beats & Isochronic Tones' to be very helpful as well,
the info and 'tones' are limitless on you tube, wish I had all the resources I have now back in the 70's!

If you're not familiar with these this site is good for a start;
The N.I.T.E. Post: lucid dreaming

As I said the resources are limitless!
It just takes time, practice, Patience and a strong intention!
Yes I am getting closer it is a scary ride for me because when I reach the point of leaving I hear a voice not sure if it is welcoming or taunting me. if you ever read tales of the body theif you would understand my fear.

Reactions: Charleh
If you're not familiar with these this site is good for a start;
The N.I.T.E. Post: lucid dreaming

Last night it happened again the sleep paralysis) the thumping and scratching kept getting loader and I knew all i had to do is sit up but i fought and forced myself to wake up took forever it seemed. The fear i have is to strong. Question: did you get a sense of fear when you had yours?