How do you like your Hot Dog?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
There are sooo many ways to serve up a hot dog! The standards of course....ketchup, mustard, relish. But you can go with cheese, chili, onions, and even the Chicago way with a bit of celery seed! What's you favorite?

13312904_1148560778515309_7320321861691635748_n.jpg

I'm sorry, but I have to pass on that Chicago style. Give me ketchup and either relish or onions. My parents have an outdoor fireplace thingy, and we just put them on top where the smoke comes out, and cook them that way. They still have their grill, but it's in the other town they are eventually moving from. I can't wait until they move it to the farm. My dad makes the best steaks ever. Oh, got off track, we're on hot dogs. I like my meat.

I'm sorry, but I have to pass on that Chicago style. Give me ketchup and either relish or onions. My parents have an outdoor fireplace thingy, and we just put them on top where the smoke comes out, and cook them that way. They still have their grill, but it's in the other town they are eventually moving from. I can't wait until they move it to the farm. My dad makes the best steaks ever. Oh, got off track, we're on hot dogs. I like my meat.
You may add any grilled meat to the conversation! lol

As much I am a homer for my hometown, nada on Chicago dogs. If I want a salad, I will make a salad.:DHere is how I like 'em. 3 of 'em. And chips.
#1 I like this Dutch mustard made in Blue Island, Chicago, IL, USA. And mild gardinerier (Ditkas). So, yeah, I'm a homer.
#2 'Tiger Sauce' and onions. It's a Louisiana sweet & hot dealie that my Aunt turned me on to. I like her.
#3 Hot Italian sausage w/ grilled peppers, onions and don't ever go cheap on the bun.;) Chase that w/ a Brat or a Polish.
Darn, I'm up to 5.:D

As much I am a homer for my hometown, nada on Chicago dogs. If I want a salad, I will make a salad.:DHere is how I like 'em. 3 of 'em. And chips.
#1 I like this Dutch mustard made in Blue Island, Chicago, IL, USA. And mild gardinerier (Ditkas). So, yeah, I'm a homer.
#2 'Tiger Sauce' and onions. It's a Louisiana sweet & hot dealie that my Aunt turned me on to. I like her.
#3 Hot Italian sausage w/ grilled peppers, onions and don't ever go cheap on the bun.;) Chase that w/ a Brat or a Polish.
Darn, I'm up to 5.:D
Ya got me on the Hot Italian sausage with grilled peppers and onion.....now the drooling begins....:D

On my Chicago Style, I like it with the dog, mustard, onions, and celery seed. The rest comes off and IS eaten as a side dish! lol

Reactions: Grinchesbro
On my Chicago Style, I like it with the dog, mustard, onions, and celery seed. The rest comes off and IS eaten as a side dish! lol
Side dish. Hmm. I'll give that a try. You know, the poppy seed bun is also under rated. It works with the celery seeds. Oh, and Vienna dogs .

Side dish. Hmm. I'll give that a try. You know, the poppy seed bun is also under rated. It works with the celery seeds. Oh, and Vienna dogs .
I'm making pizza today, but I now think tomorrow it's those dogs...lol

Reactions: Grinchesbro
There are sooo many ways to serve up a hot dog! The standards of course....ketchup, mustard, relish. But you can go with cheese, chili, onions, and even the Chicago way with a bit of celery seed! What's you favorite?

13312904_1148560778515309_7320321861691635748_n.jpg

I like ketchup, mustard and mayo. Extra mayo lol....

Reactions: Paintman