How do you connect?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Everyone gets info now and then from the source. Call it God, call in the Divine, but we all get some info from the other side from time to time.

How do you receive it? Dreams? Awake? A knowing? Synchronisity? How have you experienced this? And what seems to work best for you?

Great question Debi - one that will allow me to share what I confidently know as well as ideas on what continues to elude me. So based upon approximately 25 years of serious psychic activity (averaging weekly at least) and another 15 years of less frequent (occurring approx. quarterly) occurrences I have the following to offer...all based on the best of my interpretation:

1. My telepathic information is gained mostly while awake and much more rarely (less than 10%) while asleep. If I happen to be receiving more psychic info when I sleep than the 10% that I've estimated, then I am forgetting nearly all of it when I awake.

2. My empathic info is acquired approximately equally - while awake or asleep. However, to the best of my knowledge, all occurrences of receiving empathic messages while I was asleep happened with only one specific person over a period of almost exactly ten years. So that relationship might have been responible for my triggering nighttime messaging or that other person might be especially good at “sharing” psychically at night. In most instances, I have not recognized an empathic message as such - I only feel the source’s pain or sensations; I only realize later the pain was empathic when the source tells me about their own pain(s). I’ve only had one occurrence where I actually suspected (correctly so) I was feeling empathic pain prior to confirming same with the source person.

3. My premonitions/precognitive messages are received almost exclusively when I am awake. However there are two relevant points.
A. I can only recall two specific instances where I received precog info while I was “asleep.” I put that in quotes because I significantly doubt I was in a deep sleep state at all. Both of these instances occurred at the time (reasonably with 15 - 30 minutes) when I normally awake. So I am much more inclined to believe that in both cases this info came to me in the hypnopomic state instead.
B. The serious majority (probably 75%) of my precog info is received within the first 30 minutes after I wake up. It is extremely often that I recognize precog messages while I am in the shower or shaving.
C. Putting A and B together, I have often wondered if I might remain in kind of a hypnopomic state for a longer period of time than normal after waking.

4. Most of my receipt is “cognitive” (just literally knowing something) and/or “empathic” (feeling something). Much less frequently I “see” information; and, I think I have only had two instances of clairaudiance (hearing info).

5. Finally, I tend to be able to recognize the difference between a precog message versus a telepathic one. For me, most telepathic messages (with the exception of empathic ones) almost never carry any feelings nor emotions - the message is only knowledge or context. But most of my precog messages do contain emotions and they seem always to be my own emotions. By this I mean that my precog messages contain not only knowledge of a future event but also precise feelings for how I will feel when I later, ultimately relive the actual event in real-time. Said differently, if I feel something at the same time I receive a psychic message, it is almost certainly a precog message; and, if I don’t perceive any feelings when I get a message, then that info is likely telepathic content coming from someone elses’ mind.

I’m going to knowingly skip Deja Vu for now; but, I’ll certainly participate in related postings if others happen to initiate those discussions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
I cannot to the best of my knowledge summon info or advice. I sometimes get nudges from time to time, but I have no control over these.

7 shared a relevant piece of info that I did not include in my diatribe above. So far, all of this psychic info appears to be coming to me. I’ve never shown any degree of conscious control over when I receive these messages.

I have attempted scrying twice but was not successful. I will share too that on both occasions I was very anxious about what I might see. That apprehension could have impaired my success.

Last edited:
Wow Wands. You must be a good gift giver :p
No joking aside, thanks for sharing that. You did a great job because I got what you were saying. Often these things are so hard to put into words.

For me, I dont claim to have any abilities other than instinct occasionally. I get a gut feeling about something or I will guess who’s on the phone. I think I’m in sink with my close friends and family. When we used to have line phones I would often pick up the phone to find that person on the line. It still happens that I will go to call and then it will be that person calling me. I sometimes get a feel for a place. But I’ve not had confirmation on if I was right. So I’m pretty ordinary I think.

Wow Wands. You must be a good gift giver :p
No joking aside, thanks for sharing that. You did a great job because I got what you were saying. Often these things are so hard to put into words.

For me, I dont claim to have any abilities other than instinct occasionally. I get a gut feeling about something or I will guess who’s on the phone. I think I’m in sink with my close friends and family. When we used to have line phones I would often pick up the phone to find that person on the line. It still happens that I will go to call and then it will be that person calling me. I sometimes get a feel for a place. But I’ve not had confirmation on if I was right. So I’m pretty ordinary I think.

Ordinary in the psychic sense maybe Lynne but not in every way. I've learned many unique things from you in my short time here. I'm glad I was able to word the post so that it made sense because you are right that this stuff is hard to nail down. I feel that if I can be clear and explicit then I might be able to help others understand their own experiences better. In fact Lynne, that is why I chose to leave Deja Vu off of my post for now because I have trouble explaining my events and perceptions clearly enough (yet) to make them relatable.

As for the phone synchronicity - that's cool. Have you had the occurrence too where the phone rings and (without caller ID of course) you know exactly who it is?

I don't know if it is true for you, but it seems to be so for me that those kinds of phone synchronicity events happened to me MORE with a landline than with a cellphone. I don't suppose it has anything to do with the kind of electrical signal. But if my estimations are correct - meaning those events were more prevalent with landlines than with cellphones - it might be the way in which we (Americans at least) relate to our phones. We used to only pick up a landline-based phone to "call" someone so our intents were specific and clear...possibly better solidifying our unintended psychic links too at the same time. Now we pick up our cellphones not just to make calls but to get news, play games, manipulate home lighting, close the garage door, etc. So "picking up your (cell) phone" isn't as specific and unique an experience and an intent as it used to be. I surmise then that maybe the much more frequent and more mundane task of just "picking up your cellphone for any broad range of differing and routine reasons" may have dampened our ability to send out what was once a clear though accidental psychic message to the person we intend to call. You know, because now that I have the cellphone in my hand with an intent to dial Lynne....wait...I could instead be distracted with Candy Crush.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Ordinary in the psychic sense maybe Lynne but not in every way. I've learned many unique things from you in my short time here. I'm glad I was able to word the post so that it made sense because you are right that this stuff is hard to nail down. I feel that if I can be clear and explicit then I might be able to help others understand their own experiences better. In fact Lynne, that is why I chose to leave Deja Vu off of my post for now because I have trouble explaining my events and perceptions clearly enough (yet) to make them relatable.

As for the phone synchronicity - that's cool. Have you had the occurrence too where the phone rings and (without caller ID of course) you know exactly who it is?

I don't know if it is true for you, but it seems to be so for me that those kinds of phone synchronicity events happened to me MORE with a landline than with a cellphone. I don't suppose it has anything to do with the kind of electrical signal. But if my estimations are correct - meaning those events were more prevalent with landlines than with cellphones - it might be the way in which we (Americans at least) relate to our phones. We used to only pick up a landline-based phone to "call" someone so our intents were specific and clear...possibly better solidifying our unintended psychic links too at the same time. Now we pick up our cellphones not just to make calls but to get news, play games, manipulate home lighting, close the garage door, etc. So "picking up your (cell) phone" isn't as specific and unique an experience and an intent as it used to be. I surmise then that maybe the much more frequent and more mundane task of just "picking up your cellphone for any broad range of differing and routine reasons" may have dampened our ability to send out what was once a clear though accidental psychic message to the person we intend to call. You know, because now that I have the cellphone in my hand with an intent to dial Lynne....wait...I could instead be distracted with Candy Crush.
Really good insights, Wands. You mention scrying there. I've used scrying in the past quite a bit, normally to ask for answers to something, not to foretell anything. It's a focus tool, and with it often comes those answers if you can quiet the mind enough to hit that meditative eyes open state.

I "hear" the messages everywhere. I think just being open to them makes a big difference. Many people may be given insights on a regular basis but don't "see" or "hear" them because of the business of their minds....and Candy Crush.

You are right that the phone events happened with land lines. And yes I would sometimes guess who was on the line. I think that is probably what most people have expierenced. Great ideas on this Wands.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Really good insights, Wands. You mention scrying there. I've used scrying in the past quite a bit, normally to ask for answers to something, not to foretell anything. It's a focus tool, and with it often comes those answers if you can quiet the mind enough to hit that meditative eyes open state.

I "hear" the messages everywhere. I think just being open to them makes a big difference. Many people may be given insights on a regular basis but don't "see" or "hear" them because of the business of their minds....and Candy Crush.
I think it would be so great to get advice from beyond.

Everyone gets info now and then from the source. Call it God, call in the Divine, but we all get some info from the other side from time to time.

How do you receive it? Dreams? Awake? A knowing? Synchronisity? How have you experienced this? And what seems to work best for you?
I’m not sure if this applies to what you asked but if you mean getting access to the “mystical” aspect of things, I’ll say there are a couple of things - dreams, visions, inducing visions in others (might not be exactly what it is but it’s the best way I can think of describing it) and finally talking to manifestations of the entities.

Reactions: 7Critter