How do people react when...

I'm a "bit" older than you, Edge, ( a lot of bit) and there was a day people reacted quite differently. Until sometime after Ruth Montgomery and Jean Dixon brought it into the White House in the Kennedy era, some people still reacted to even talk of the paranormal with fear and accusations of evil.
They often still do

Reactions: Debi
I myself know of a few people who have withdrawn from the field for that very reason. Though there are ways to protect oneself and ones children.

The following is from my personal perspective/experience - the core of the issue is usually not from the entity itself but usually of human origin. In terms of risks and protections, once one takes measures to protect oneself, a separate measure isn't for each entity/spell. Also, an entity attacking someone like that isn't free from risk to itself either but this itself can become its own discussion.
It's a good discussion, and do feel free to share, Edge. You have an interesting perspective on this we don't often get to hear.

Reactions: Lynne and Soul Edge
I will do a break away thread on this in a few moments with our previous discussion here.

It's a good discussion, and do feel free to share, Edge. You have an interesting perspective on this we don't often get to hear.

I'd love to. I'll just need to think of where to start as it is quite a topic, and with the disclaimer that from my perspective will have a significant focus on (Islamic) religious stuff.

Reactions: Lynne
I'd love to. I'll just need to think of where to start as it is quite a topic, and with the disclaimer that from my perspective will have a significant focus on (Islamic) religious stuff.
Jump right in. I started one from the previous discussion here. We enjoy hearing about all spiritual takes on the paranormal, Edge. We often find in doing so that we have much more in common than we thought.

Reactions: 7Critter