How do people react when...

Well, I go to a Pentecostal church so reactions can only be one of two things, it’s a gift from God or I must be a witch :D or my other friends think I’m crazy or they want me to take them to a haunted place, like a ghost hunter “ridealong” so I choose who I tell very wisely. I don’t even think you guys know all the things I can do.

I have never told anyone of the paranormal gifts that I have for one specific reason . . . I have none (that I am aware of) :)

Now, would I tell someone if I had special abilities ? Like many of you, I would tell very close friends over time. But then again, a very close friend would probably know already.

Okay, just fulfilled my commitment by finishing my earlier interrupted post. Thanks Debi for your interventional help there last night.

Reactions: Debi
I’ll go first on this one.

I’ve never told anyone I’ve met in person for the first time about my interest in the paranormal nor my gifts. Both are too complex and too personal. It typically takes awhile for me to build a rapport and trust level to be able to discuss either of these topics.

I have only shared either of these aspects with a total of 20 people in my entire life. None of my family know about this. Certainly, anyone I have ever had a romantic or similarly intimate relationship with was aware of my gifts.

To this very day, four of my very longest term and closest friends do not know about either of these aspects of me.

There are two exceptions - the group of witches I used to meet with when I was trying to discover who I am and you all here at the PNF.net. Granted, the anonymity of the internet made it easier to open up here very quickly.

Later I promise to post a short story about being outed on a first time business meeting.
Wow Wands. We are very honored that shared your story here. Seriously! Thank you. You will help us to learn and help others who are struggling with the same. My daughter learned quickly to keep that info private. The public criticism can be harsh.

Well, I go to a Pentecostal church so reactions can only be one of two things, it’s a gift from God or I must be a witch :D or my other friends think I’m crazy or they want me to take them to a haunted place, like a ghost hunter “ridealong” so I choose who I tell very wisely. I don’t even think you guys know all the things I can do.
Ok we’re ready for you to dish :D tell us the good stuff !!

I am a very open person. Which I’ve had to make adjustments for on the net for obvious reasons. Armand has been my advisor. So....all my friends think I’m nuts. They love me anyway. I have no obvious gifts but I am a people collector. So I guess it’s ok that I’m out as a BF, Dogman, alien believer. :p

Wow Wands. We are very honored that shared your story here. Seriously! Thank you. You will help us to learn and help others who are struggling with the same. My daughter learned quickly to keep that info private. The public criticism can be harsh.

So some of your firsthand experiences have been because of your daughter Lynne? I didn’t know that earlier.

Reactions: Lynne
I am a very open person. Which I’ve had to make adjustments for on the net for obvious reasons. Armand has been my advisor. So....all my friends think I’m nuts. They love me anyway. I have no obvious gifts but I am a people collector. So I guess it’s ok that I’m out as a BF, Dogman, alien believer. :p

I’ve seen lots of evidence of your sharing. But I won’t out you as a sharer.