How are you....

I believe in cycles, but I also know things are much worse than they used to be. Today's world is not the one most of us grew up in. Things happened, but not with this frequency and this intensity.

I get tense and depressed if I watch too much news, which I usually do. I have to distance myself from news for a while to regroup.
I agree. Things have always happened in the world, now we hear about all of them with the internet. We just have bigger sticks now.

Reactions: Seahunter
I agree. Things have always happened in the world, now we hear about all of them with the internet. We just have bigger sticks now.
I believe that the internet allows the bad guys to be more educated to copy what they read. The good guys just have to have faith that " this too shall pass."

Reactions: Lynne and Seahunter
Someone I knew once said that evil, rich, and powerful people are deliberately causing this crap to happen in order to make people think we're seeing the end-times, so that people run to religion. By running to religion, it was said that will perpetuate it into a vicious cycle and eventually it would cause the total and absolute enslavement of all of humanity to a small group of powerful people.

Reactions: Debi