Hostage to the Devil/Fr. Martin thread

I believe Fr. Martin truly believed what he was saying. Although he was no longer in the Priesthood of the Roman Catholic Church later in life, he did have insight and direct knowledge of many things within the Vatican. Now, his interpretation of it is open for discussion. There is a full Fr. Malachi Martin thread here on site, and I shall link it here for anyone interested.
That thread also includes a link to the full transcripts of his interviews with Art Bell.

Father Malachi Martin and Fatima

Reactions: jadamz
Where can this movie be viewed ? I haven't seen it at the cinema

I think it's online only, Lynne. At least from what I've seen so far.

I think it's online only, Lynne. At least from what I've seen so far.
Ok I'll have to look for it when I have time to sit for a while lol. Has anyone here seen it? Worth watching ?

Reactions: Debi
#1 The ideologies in every age........
Man, do I miss the simple stuff sometimes.:(
"On various occasions, Pope Wojtyła made it clear that the work of the devil manifests itself through the evils of drugs, war, moral decadence, the persecution of Christians, and ideologies in every age."
#2 I forgot that he was once young :) (He was a ski bum, and when he became Pope he used to ski in a disguise.)
#3 The Cold War made his becoming Pope a slim & dicey chance. When JP2 received the news, he replied, "Now my life is over." (He said that out of obedience and true dedication to service, I'm told: but still......... he is a guy.;)