Hoagland visits Caravan to Midnight

I am pretty sure whorge kicked Richard off of Coast after he went on Art's show. Remember how petty and vindictive Noory is. Remember that Richard was on C2C almost weekly as the "science adviser"? Then he went on Art's show and that was the end of that. Noory is digging his own grave. More and more people are becoming aware of what a tool he is.

Yup...I remember it well and haven't heard much from Richard since then. Laughed myself silly when I saw he was on Caravan with John B! Thatta boy, Richard!

Reactions: Naked Apple
I am pretty sure whorge kicked Richard off of Coast after he went on Art's show. Remember how petty and vindictive Noory is. Remember that Richard was on C2C almost weekly as the "science adviser"? Then he went on Art's show and that was the end of that. Noory is digging his own grave. More and more people are becoming aware of what a tool he is.
What a tool he is ? !!!!!! You mean he is a "ratchet " which turns both ways or a "spanner" in the works or a total "wrench " LOL or is he something else , part of the male anatomy perhaps ?

Reactions: Naked Apple
No, he hasn't. I can't listen too much cuz of Noory, but I scan the coast website to check if any good guests are on, and I never see Richard's name anymore. The few episodes of coast I have listened to had no Richard, either.

part of the male anatomy perhaps ?

eesz9.gif

Reactions: Speedbird
I was awake until 3 last night which led to my listening to the bumper music right before Linda Moulton Howe came on. Interesting, horrid selection of a wailing Tom Jones singing Delilah from 1968. All about the woman he loved who betrayed him. I somehow got this visual in my head of a Snoory wailing along with his little heart broken. Which is why it took until 3 to wipe that out and finally sleep! lol

Last edited:
Almost forgot! Tuesday night with Snoory, he had on an oil expert, last name Norman. Guy was talking the scientific aspects of oil, and Georgie asks, "Why did God make oil? I believe everything has a reason, so why did God make oil? What is it's purpose?" :confused:
Poor Mr. Norman had this long pause and then began his answer with, "Well....I guess if you're going to go all metaphysical on me....it's there to be used as fuel." I'm going to have to start a thread for Georgie's stupid questions and idiotic moves if this keeps up.

Reactions: surge and Speedbird