Hidden secrets revealed in India riverbed

hi guys i am from india and these objects are called shiv ling ....and linga means dick .....its a respresentation of the hindu diety shiva who is part of the trinity.... well the linga symbolises other things which i dont realy know....so its not just about worshipping a dick it has some other meaning also

Attachments

• shiva.JPG
    shiva.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 164
I would like to hear an interpretation of what these symbols mean. The article hints that aliens did this. Human or aliens, what do the symbols mean ? Is there any extra energy in this valley ? Why is the water level lower this year ?
You quoted what I was thinking. How beautiful there!

Reactions: Debi
hi guys i am from india and these objects are called shiv ling ....and linga means dick .....its a respresentation of the hindu diety shiva who is part of the trinity.... well the linga symbolises other things which i dont realy know....so its not just about worshipping a dick it has some other meaning also
Welcome to the forum, Archit.

Reactions: Lynne
Thanks for the post and welcome to the ParaNormalForum, Archit Nath

Reactions: Lynne and Debi