Here's your ticket

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
HERE'S YOUR TICKET! YOU HAVE A PLANE TICKET TO ANYWHERE, ALL EXPENSES PAID FOR ONE WEEK WITH THE FRIEND OF YOUR CHOICE GOING ALONG. WHERE ARE YOU GOING AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING???

upload_2017-6-4_13-55-41-jpeg.8523

I need some fun! Here's where I'm headed! Who wants to go with me? It's for adults and set up like a murder mystery kind of thing. Complete with wand and being sorted. :)

Reactions: Paintman and Lynne
I'd like a plush dude ranch out in a Montana. I've read of some that have wonderful amenities. I've always waned to actually ride there.

Reactions: Paintman
Hey, I just did that ! Just the abbreviated version. :flagstick: I'd play golf with a foursome of my choice, Brother & cousins. 2 rounds a day for 7 days .I'm choosy about golf courses, but a different kind of choosy. Lemme 'splain:
High end $ courses are not fun. They are set up for pros and dummies who want to say they played there.:( So the criteria: Fun, fair, well maintained, variety of courses in the area. Low amenities - keeps out the riff raff rich( I need to trademark that line :)).
I may not need that plane ticket :D - Chicagoland has tons of old mature courses built in the 1920's. And new ones that look like Scotland.
And then big dinners downtown. Sox game, concerts,..... maybe charter fishing, museums day on the rain out days. Go to the Russian bath house. Old books stores, record shops. Fireworks night. Something for everybody.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi