Hello hello

Meg88

Reaction score
Hey guys! So I'm new here and just thought I'd introduce myself.
I've always been drawn to the paranormal, even as a kid I had a huge interest in things unknown. As I got older and experienced unexplained things that interest grew stronger, however I didn't really have anyone else to share it with. To my surprise one day my great grandmother who helped raise me just mentioned in conversation after reading a news paper article that her cousin was Mayhayley Lancaster, a known psychic from Georgia. Hearing that and doing research actually helped and made me feel "normal", that the things I felt and experienced were suppose to be happening. As a teenager my mother opened up out of the blue and told me about all the things she has seen and known in her lifetime too. We are not super close so I have never really mentioned my experiences to her in detail, so I guess my reason for being here is to find others who share the same gifts or interest.
I also found out a few years ago that I was AB-, I didn't think anything of it at all until I happened to come across an article linking that blood type to super natural abilities and in return that too made me feel ok about everything. I'm also a proud Christian and am afraid of how others may view me so I tend to keep it on the down low for that reason, although personally I believe you can whole heartedly be Christian and spiritual. Anyway, I hope I have not bore you guys too much with my rambling. I look forward to getting to know others in the same boat as myself.

I've always been drawn to the paranormal, even as a kid I had a huge interest in things unknown. As I got older and experienced unexplained things that interest grew stronger, however I didn't really have anyone else to share it with. To my surprise one day my great grandmother who helped raise me just mentioned in conversation after reading a news paper article that her cousin was Mayhayley Lancaster, a known psychic from Georgia. Hearing that and doing research actually helped and made me feel "normal", that the things I felt and experienced were suppose to be happening. As a teenager my mother opened up out of the blue and told me about all the things she has seen and known in her lifetime too. We are not super close so I have never really mentioned my experiences to her in detail, so I guess my reason for being here is to find others who share the same gifts or interest.
I also found out a few years ago that I was AB-, I didn't think anything of it at all until I happened to come across an article linking that blood type to super natural abilities and in return that too made me feel ok about everything. I'm also a proud Christian and am afraid of how others may view me so I tend to keep it on the down low for that reason, although personally I believe you can whole heartedly be Christian and spiritual. Anyway, I hope I have not bore you guys too much with my rambling. I look forward to getting to know others in the same boat as myself.
Hi Meg! Welcome to the forum family. You are not alone out there, and there are many of us who have dealt with the paranormal for years....and I do mean YEARS, in my case. lol

Being Christian should not have any impact on your gifts, to be honest with you. I understand why you keep it quiet, but you will find there are Christian paranormal podcasts out there. One happens to be my friend Justin at ParaTruth Radio. His postings are over in our Radio/podcast area and you can contact him here on site as well.

The old RH negative is something I have as well, but I don't see it as the reason for having the gifts that I have. Many without the neg. have just as many or more gifts and experiences as those with the RH neg blood type. It's quite a controversy that we've discussed here many times.

If you have any questions about the forum or navigation, give me a yell. Glad to assist in any way, and we look forward to getting to know more about you. :)

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing a bit of your background and experiences, Meg88. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum. You will find members are friendly and respectful and welcome your thoughts and experiences.

Hi Meg! Welcome to the forum family. You are not alone out there, and there are many of us who have dealt with the paranormal for years....and I do mean YEARS, in my case. lol

Being Christian should not have any impact on your gifts, to be honest with you. I understand why you keep in quiet, but you will find there are Christian paranormal podcasts out there. One happens to be my friend Justin at ParaTruth Radio. His postings are over in our Radio/podcast area and you can contact him here on site a well.

The old RH negative is something I have as well, but I don't see it as the reason for having the gifts that I have. Many without the neg. have just as many or more gifts and experiences as those with the RH neg blood type. It's quite a controversy that we've discussed here many times.

If you have any questions about the forum or navigation, give me a yell. Glad to assist in any way, and we look forward to getting to know more about you. :)

I will for sure check that out! Thanks so much

Reactions: Debi
Hi and welcome Meg. I share your Faith. No judgements on this forum. I have felt safe here. Take time and look around. Debi has a lot of info here.

Reactions: 7Critter