Status
Not open for further replies.

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Reactions: sal
:eek:

Some of my political history is not very good, but I sure can't remember a recent administration that was so anti-Israeli as the current one. Just as much can be learned about an individual - Barry - by what they DON'T do, as by what they DO. In this instance, continually not backing Israel is not a message we as a nation should be sending. It just gives more power to those opposed to Israel in the rest of that area and leaves them without a strong ally.

Reactions: surge and Debi
:eek:

Some of my political history is not very good, but I sure can't remember a recent administration that was so anti-Israeli as the current one. Just as much can be learned about an individual - Barry - by what they DON'T do, as by what they DO. In this instance, continually not backing Israel is not a message we as a nation should be sending. It just gives more power to those opposed to Israel in the rest of that area and leaves them without a strong ally.
Israel is our foot in the sand. They go down........ This idiot of a president has no idea how the world works.

Israel is our foot in the sand. They go down........ This idiot of a president has no idea how the world works.
What worries me, Sal, is that he DOES. There's a lot of talk right now from people in the know that he knows exactly what he's doing. I'm beginning to listen to that chatter.

Reactions: surge and Seahunter
Status
Not open for further replies.