He Does Believe in the Paranormal!

Vibe-Feeler

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
So a few weeks ago I wrote about my neighbor who didn't believe in the paranormal and when he was at my house to play pool, the white ball moved on its own (see Something trying to prove a point?). This evening I went to a bonfire he was at, and we were all chatting and he reveals this story to us:

When he was a kid, him and his folks went to Cape Town and stayed in a house that's been around since the Dutch first settled in the Cape in the late 1600s. One night while in bed he woke up and heard heavy foot steps pacing up and down outside his room. When he looked up, he saw the bedroom door open by itself and no one was there. He his under the blankets and heard the foot steps pacing up and down in the room for a while, and when they stopped he looked out from under the blankets and saw the door was closed again. The next morning at the table during breakfast, he asked if anyone came into his room last night and they all said no. The owner of the house said that her son was a highly decorated soldier, who had died in combat, and every night he would wear his uniform and pace in front of the mirror admiring and ensuring his uniform was pristine.

When I asked then why doesn't he believe in the paranormal, he said he believes in ghosts, just not the paranormal. I think he just didn't realize that ghost fall under the paranormal.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi