Have I found my past life? I need opinions please!

Leather

Reaction score
Hello! :)
(I dont find I place on the forum to talk about it.....sorry if I'm on a wrong place!)

I've "found" a person who I think was me, (but there are no certainties) through things I did not understand in this life since my childhood, like:

-feel like I do not belong to my country.
-feel like I was popular "before".
-feel like having fought a lot/a lot of conflicts, what had never happened.
-a great affection for dancing although I hated to dance, which made me think that it would come from past life mother.
-feel like I had lived in the 80's (as a child I created the 80's in my mind, something that I didn't know nothing about... only when I grew up I've found that it already existed and I had not invented anything new.
-feeling that something bad happened in the 90's.
-feel like I've been in a rock / metal band (as a child I asked why the songs had no strong guitars and keyboards, and why there is no songs with a certain "magic" (I did not know what that magic songs could be until I became teen and discover that was 80's songs I was talking about in childhood)
-I have never been able to correctly pick up objects with my right hand, even my right hand being my preferred hand (also, people say I write like left-handed people, "hand bent", they think I'm left-handed until they notice I'm using the right hand), with my left hand I can pic up objects correctley....which makes me think that I was left-handed in my past life.
-I feel many heartaches without having anything wrong, I've done medical tests many times, which makes me think that I died with a shot in the heart, or something like that.
-I always had a very very very weak breath, which made me think that I smoked a lot "before" in my past life.
-I have a gift: writing, both prose and verse, mostly songs .... (that I've never cared too much about, until I found "the person" that I think is me in my past life).
-I never played badminton correctly, although I loved this sport! It was a single case in school, in my school time. When I make the throws, I behave like I was playing tennis (although I had no idea how to play tennis, and I only knew it years after left school... I also only thought about it after discovering " The person" that I think I have been in past life)

So (3 years ago) I did a summary: I was a man who had lived at the height of his life / career in the 80s, had a band, had a dancer/ballerina mother, died in the early 1990s with a shot in the heart (or something like that), smoked alot and fought/argued alot! Left handed, very popular, wrote music and probably sang/played something!

I NEVER found on the internet any article of a musician who had died murdered in the 90's and who had a rock / metal band. I gave up, besides I did not believe it as much as now ..... One day (1 year after the summary), out of nowhere, I was reading a top 10 articles, I found a "top 10 unknown musicians murdered in the 90s." They were almost all Rappers, and in the middle of them out of nowhere appeared a photo of a long-haired blonde man and I stopped and said: hey! This guy must have been in a band, I can feel that. I was going to google the name but I stopped again and closed the tab.....Underneath the photos there were written dates of death and I decided to check first ....... what was my surprise when I saw that he had died at the beginning of the 90, January 22, exactly the day and month I was in that day, and he had died precisely 22 years ago! He was born on 22nd as well!
I was in shock .... but worse.... later I google it and what I found:

-He had died with a shot in the heart (after a carjacking that he suffered).
-He have been in a rock / metal bands in the 80's (just one band is famous).
-He had a ballerina/dance teacher mother.
-He smoked and drank a lot.
-He was always in fights/conflicts, mostly in a bars after gigs.
-He used to play of tennis, in a team.
-He was Left-handed.
-He wrote and sang/played songs, also he was the lead vocalist on the bands.
-He was from the USA (I'm not).
-He was very popular, knew lots of people...
:eek:

Before I found about him, I've made a past life regression with an audio! I saw a gig on a small bar.....full of people inside! I couldn't saw the name of the band, the gig was ending, many people applauding! People wounere screaming something that sounds like: Fóoo-réss! Fóoo-réss! Many times, and fast. Only that.... I thought it was the name of the band, and I tried to find a band who match. I found nothing.....All this take place 1 year before I find him on a internet article! But now, and right after find him, I can tell you guys: people were screaming the surname of the vocalist (the person I think was in past life). I can't write the name of him here because I have no certainties, and I have respect!
I thought I was imagine things on the regression because I never heard about that surname before (I'm not from America).
Right after I known about "the person" name and surname, and remember the regression...still don't make sense people screaming only the vocalist surname instead of the band name, right? The answer is: yes, it makes sense. You guys are now wondering why I say this with such certainty, right?
I can answer it: Months ago from now, I was listening the last song of one of his albums (live album), and the song was in the ending.....I was distracted.....then I heard a familiar sound! I ran the song back. At the end of the song, which was the last of the concert, the audience was shouting his last name ... that sounded like: Fóo-résss!
I was in shock again!

Do you guys think I have been him in my past life? What do you think? :)
(And sorry about my english! This is not my main language!)

Reactions: Seahunter
Hi Leather,

Welcome to the forum! What an interesting story you have! And do not worry, your English is fine! This past life phenomenon really intrigues me, especially the young children who have knowledge of past lives with details that children would never know. Is this your past life? There sure are a lot of indications it could be!

Please join us tonight for movie night!

Last edited:
Hi Leather,

Welcome to the forum! What an interesting story you have! And do not worry, your English is fine! This past life phenomenon really intrigues me, especially the young children who have knowledge of past lives with details that children would never know. Is this your past life? There sure are a lot of indications it could be!

Please join us tonight for movie night!
Thank you!
I feel these things since child, I thought I was crazy before!
I can't tell the name of the man because he was a little famous in the 80s! You guys can google it if you want, but no names here please! Also I need help to find more about it, to see if match with me!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Leather. Welcome to the forum, and you are in the right forum area, not to worry.

One thing I always tell people about past life experiences....whether you have actually lived before or not should have no bearing on how you live THIS lifetime. I've seen people get very distracted by a life they feel they've lived before and they totally miss living THIS life! So I offer you that bit of unsolicited advice hoping that your search for your truth goes well without taking away from the life you were sent to live this round. :)

Hello! :)
(I dont find I place on the forum to talk about it.....sorry if I'm on a wrong place!)

I've "found" a person who I think was me, (but there are no certainties) through things I did not understand in this life since my childhood, like:

-feel like I do not belong to my country.
-feel like I was popular "before".
-feel like having fought a lot/a lot of conflicts, what had never happened.
-a great affection for dancing although I hated to dance, which made me think that it would come from past life mother.
-feel like I had lived in the 80's (as a child I created the 80's in my mind, something that I didn't know nothing about... only when I grew up I've found that it already existed and I had not invented anything new.
-feeling that something bad happened in the 90's.
-feel like I've been in a rock / metal band (as a child I asked why the songs had no strong guitars and keyboards, and why there is no songs with a certain "magic" (I did not know what that magic songs could be until I became teen and discover that was 80's songs I was talking about in childhood)
-I have never been able to correctly pick up objects with my right hand, even my right hand being my preferred hand (also, people say I write like left-handed people, "hand bent", they think I'm left-handed until they notice I'm using the right hand), with my left hand I can pic up objects correctley....which makes me think that I was left-handed in my past life.
-I feel many heartaches without having anything wrong, I've done medical tests many times, which makes me think that I died with a shot in the heart, or something like that.
-I always had a very very very weak breath, which made me think that I smoked a lot "before" in my past life.
-I have a gift: writing, both prose and verse, mostly songs .... (that I've never cared too much about, until I found "the person" that I think is me in my past life).
-I never played badminton correctly, although I loved this sport! It was a single case in school, in my school time. When I make the throws, I behave like I was playing tennis (although I had no idea how to play tennis, and I only knew it years after left school... I also only thought about it after discovering " The person" that I think I have been in past life)

So (3 years ago) I did a summary: I was a man who had lived at the height of his life / career in the 80s, had a band, had a dancer/ballerina mother, died in the early 1990s with a shot in the heart (or something like that), smoked alot and fought/argued alot! Left handed, very popular, wrote music and probably sang/played something!

I NEVER found on the internet any article of a musician who had died murdered in the 90's and who had a rock / metal band. I gave up, besides I did not believe it as much as now ..... One day (1 year after the summary), out of nowhere, I was reading a top 10 articles, I found a "top 10 unknown musicians murdered in the 90s." They were almost all Rappers, and in the middle of them out of nowhere appeared a photo of a long-haired blonde man and I stopped and said: hey! This guy must have been in a band, I can feel that. I was going to google the name but I stopped again and closed the tab.....Underneath the photos there were written dates of death and I decided to check first ....... what was my surprise when I saw that he had died at the beginning of the 90, January 22, exactly the day and month I was in that day, and he had died precisely 22 years ago! He was born on 22nd as well!
I was in shock .... but worse.... later I google it and what I found:

-He had died with a shot in the heart (after a carjacking that he suffered).
-He have been in a rock / metal bands in the 80's (just one band is famous).
-He had a ballerina/dance teacher mother.
-He smoked and drank a lot.
-He was always in fights/conflicts, mostly in a bars after gigs.
-He used to play of tennis, in a team.
-He was Left-handed.
-He wrote and sang/played songs, also he was the lead vocalist on the bands.
-He was from the USA (I'm not).
-He was very popular, knew lots of people...

Before I found about him, I've made a past life regression with an audio! I saw a gig on a small bar.....full of people inside! I couldn't saw the name of the band, the gig was ending, many people applauding! People wounere screaming something that sounds like: Fóoo-réss! Fóoo-réss! Many times, and fast. Only that.... I thought it was the name of the band, and I tried to find a band who match. I found nothing.....All this take place 1 year before I find him on a internet article! But now, and right after find him, I can tell you guys: people were screaming the surname of the vocalist (the person I think was in past life). I can't write the name of him here because I have no certainties, and I have respect!
I thought I was imagine things on the regression because I never heard about that surname before (I'm not from America).
Right after I known about "the person" name and surname, and remember the regression...still don't make sense people screaming only the vocalist surname instead of the band name, right? The answer is: yes, it makes sense. You guys are now wondering why I say this with such certainty, right?
I can answer it: Months ago from now, I was listening the last song of one of his albums (live album), and the song was in the ending.....I was distracted.....then I heard a familiar sound! I ran the song back. At the end of the song, which was the last of the concert, the audience was shouting his last name ... that sounded like: Fóo-résss!
I was in shock again!

Do you guys think I have been him in my past life? What do you think? :)
(And sorry about my english! This is not my main language!)
Hi Leather. Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum.

Hi Leather. Welcome to the forum, and you are in the right forum area, not to worry.

One thing I always tell people about past life experiences....whether you have actually lived before or not should have no bearing on how you live THIS lifetime. I've seen people get very distracted by a life they feel they've lived before and they totally miss living THIS life! So I offer you that bit of unsolicited advice hoping that your search for your truth goes well without taking away from the life you were sent to live this round. :)
If I had never found out about past lives, I would still think I was crazy, I would not understand why this life is like this for me. Now I understand and feel better to live my life normally! So I think it was important for me to have figured it out, after all I was not crazy when I was a kid!

Hi Leather. Thanks for sharing your experiences and thoughts. Welcome to the ParaNormalForum.
Thank you! I really need opinions about this guys!

I can't tell the name of the man because he was a little famous in the 80s! You guys can google it if you want, but no names here please! Also I need help to find more about it, to see if match with me!
I really need opinions about this guys!
I'd like to help you, Leather, but I'm not sure how we can on this one. It would be almost impossible to give you more info on the person if we don't know who it is and we have no way of telling you if it's a match with you as we don't know you.

We can give you a bit more info on past life theories, but to get specific for your case is very difficult as past lives is a very personal thing specific to the individual experiencing it. If you can find a good hypnotherapist who is qualified in regression you might find some answers with a few sessions. Just be sure they are qualified!

Reactions: Seahunter
i have been told that your birthmark represents the manner of your death in past life.

Reactions: Debi
I'd like to help you, Leather, but I'm not sure how we can on this one. It would be almost impossible to give you more info on the person if we don't know who it is and we have no way of telling you if it's a match with you as we don't know you.

We can give you a bit more info on past life theories, but to get specific for your case is very difficult as past lives is a very personal thing specific to the individual experiencing it. If you can find a good hypnotherapist who is qualified in regression you might find some answers with a few sessions. Just be sure they are qualified!
I will do it soon! :) I thought the information I gave was enough to give an opinion.... well I can't tell names but if you google this: "22 january carjacking vocalist" it will appear the "person" I think I was......but no certainties.

i have been told that your birthmark represents the manner of your death in past life.
I have no birth marks, but I know about that too :)

Welcome Leather and thanks for sharing so we all can learn from your expierence.

You are not crazy. There's a lot of people who have had similar expierences. You seem to have a knowing now regardless if you are his spirit returned. I've heard of shared memories happening from spirit attachments too. This often occurs when a spirit does not move on and wants to continue feeling life through another person. Jumping on a baby in a hospital could be possible. I've also heard of shared memories from transplant or blood transfusion reciepuants. They share cell memory from the donner.

Getting a regression (from a reputable) dr would be helpful to determine what's really the cause.

Acknowledgeing these are past memories of another life and does not have to effect your life now, should help you move forward with your present life.