Have deceased loved ones come to visit you?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
9 Signs a Deceased Loved One is Still Nearby - DavidWolfe.com

This time of year, it is often common for people to report they feel their lost loved ones around them. Sometimes this manifests in some kind of contact.

The above link lists 9 signs you may have experienced before. Some of us recognize these as valid visitations and believe in them. Others see them as nothing other than coincidence and wishful thinking.

Do you believe you've had a visit? What happened? Please share with us, because I'm a believer.

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I will sometimes hear a song that was special to my brother as I flip radio stations or walk into a coffee shop. Sometimes a song just pops into my head. That's when I know that my brother is near and saying hi. I have never seen him like my sister has, but I know that he is around.

Last edited:
I have already told a story of my cousin talking to me in dreams ,so I am certain it does happen.Last month there were several nights that I could smell my aunts perfume at about 2 am .She has been gone for over 10 years. It doesn't frighten me ,but I do wonder why she is here. I have heard many stories about people getting visited by deceased loved ones when it is about their time to go . Hope that's not the case ... :D

I often have these kind of encounters. One of the best ones for me was the Christmas after my mom passed, in broad daylight, my mom appeared to me at the foot of my bed. Clear as day. Even my dog rolled over to have her belly scratched, as mom often did for her. It was brief...perhaps 5 seconds, but long enough to assure me she was fine.

I have an aunt who has been gone for fourteen years and when I see her in dreams it's to tell me to give a message to somebody to go to the doctor because something is wrong. She's been spot on every time. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but who am I to deny helping out someone in need, especially if it's something that can be fixed if caught in time.
My grandma sees my grandpa at the foot of her bed on many occasions. Especially if we're at the lake. He loved to fish. He's just popping in to make sure he's on time to get on that boat!