Haunted Destinations Thread

Here's a few places from my home country, South Africa, if any of you visit :). I will be doing a write up on some of these places in the near future

- Tokai Manor, Cape Town
- Rudd House, Kimberley
- Castle of Good Hope, Cape Town
- Abandoned Kempton Park Hospital, Johannesburg
- Lord Milner Hotel, Klein Karoo
- Rust-en-Vreugd, Cape Town
- Jac Loopuyt House, Cape Town
- Jim Fouché High School, Bloemfontein
- Nottingham Road Hotel, KwaZulu-Natal
- Wes Street, Parys, Free State
Excellent! We always love on site reporting!

Reactions: Vibe-Feeler
We always love on site reporting!

Well, my write ups will not be on site reports due to financial restrictions (although I will see what I can do about the Kempton Park Hospital). But once I've got a steady income I do have plans to visit these places and I will definitely share my personal experiences on them :)

Reactions: 7Critter and Debi
17362775_1711439018873782_5626407874510513386_n.jpg

And it's also haunted. The elevator is ancient, the shop above is old and creaky.

Reactions: Paintman
Cool. I wanna go
I've been there. It's really, really creepy, Critter. And that elevator! OMG! It's ancient. It's truly out in the middle of nowhere, with an old fiberglass dinosaur out front to let you know you've arrived. You have to travel over 50 miles to find a for real motel and a store. Or a gas station.

The Hay-Adams Hotel, Washington DC | HauntedRooms.com

The Hay-Adams Hotel, a boutique hotel stays true to its motto, hospitality without borders. It is currently rated by travel writers as one of the best hotels in the world. A woman who used to live in the hotel is reported to haunt the fourth floor.

Open link for full story.

I've been there. It's really, really creepy, Critter. And that elevator! OMG! It's ancient. It's truly out in the middle of nowhere, with an old fiberglass dinosaur out front to let you know you've arrived. You have to travel over 50 miles to find a for real motel and a store. Or a gas station.
Can you still stay there ?