Great Alternative to C2C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alan from Charlotte

Reaction score
Check out Dave Schrader, host of Darkness Radio. You can catch the show M-F 10-midnight CST. You can also hear the podcast on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio. Dave has years of experience as a paranormal investigator and has hosted Darkness Radio for seven years. You may have even heard him as a guest host on Coast to Coast AM.

Reactions: Naked Apple
Hi Alan! I caught Dave the other week filling in at C2C and really liked him. I had heard him about a year ago as well and he was good.

Reactions: Alan from Charlotte

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-11-10-21-23-02-1.png
    Screenshot_2013-11-10-21-23-02-1.png
    363.6 KB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Reactions: Naked Apple
Check out Dave Schrader, host of Darkness Radio. You can catch the show M-F 10-midnight CST. You can also hear the podcast on Stitcher and TuneIn Radio. Dave has years of experience as a paranormal investigator and has hosted Darkness Radio for seven years. You may have even heard him as a guest host on Coast to Coast AM.
Welcome the the forum Alan! I heard him on Coast and thought he was pretty good too.

ok, so I listened to (most of) my first episode of Darkness Radio.....well....it's "ok". :)

It was good, but it felt so polished and slick. I'll have to listen to a few more to get into it, I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.