God Reaching Out to Me through the Computer

Child of God

Reaction score
Website
christianspiritualandbiblicalinsight.wordpress.com
Some spirits can control electronics. Father God has communicated to me using the computer on three occasions. He does this by continually popping up what He wants me to view. So much so, that it is obviously Him.

First, the kind, loving soul, that He is, dedicated this song to me. God truly does knows me. I believe that He knows me better than I know myself.

And then He helped me with my work on spiritual orbs being the Holy Spirit and some of the Spirit's works...e.g., spirits in orbs are actually spirit's in chariot's of God. These chariots are the living works of the Holy Spirit. The prophet Ezekiel describes them in his vision of God as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel."

Also, He dedicated this song to His Son Jesus when I began sharing that Jesus was salvaging (restoring) approximately 80 lost souls in my life and delivering them into heaven to be with God, Jesus, family and friends. The soul is evil and in ruins in the afterlife without the divine power of Christ to salvage (restore) it.

Jesus is a magnificent Savior. I have truly been blessed. Thank you Jesus and Father God. Amen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne
Some spirits can control electronics. Father God has communicated to me using the computer on three occasions. He does this by continually popping up what He wants me to view. So much so, that it is obviously Him.

First, the kind, loving soul, that He is, dedicated this song to me. God truly does knows me. I believe that He knows me better than I know myself.

And then He helped me with my work on spiritual orbs being the Holy Spirit and some of the Spirit's works...e.g., spirits in orbs are actually spirit's in chariot's of God. These chariots are the living works of the Holy Spirit. The prophet Ezekiel describes them in his vision of God as "a wheel in the middle of a wheel."

Also, He dedicated this song to His Son Jesus when I began sharing that Jesus was salvaging (restoring) approximately 80 lost souls in my life and delivering them into heaven to be with God, Jesus, family and friends. The soul is evil and in ruins in the afterlife without the divine power of Christ to salvage (restore) it.

Jesus is a magnificent Savior. I have truly been blessed. Thank you Jesus and Father God. Amen.
Beautiful songs. Thanks for sharing

Reactions: Debi